say you HAD to choose between a brand.... which one... Juicy Couture or Dooney bourke

I'm going to go against everyone and say Dooney. I've never really liked any Juicy bags...they are too trendy for my tastes.

People might hate me for this, but I think the colorful Dooney bags are better than the colorful Juicy bags. Once you get into the bees and tattoo and...ugh, hearts and graffiti D&B bags...that's a new set of ugly, but as a whole, I would rather pay the money for a bag that ISN'T terry cloth.

D&B always seemed like a copycat Coach line to me. No offense to anyone who likes D&B!

That's funny! I've always thought of them as a copycat too but of......LV!

They have a bag shaped like pappillion
They have one shaped like the Alma
They have/had one shaped like the Noe
...the LV bucket
...their It material is a rip-off of the multicolore.
...they have trunks and luggage that have the LV shapes.

The only thing that made them original - manufactuing in USA - they stopped. Now they have copied Coach and moved much of their work off to China.

To answer the original question...I would probably choose a Dooney Alto (I think they still make them in Spain) in the "Alma" shape (I think they call it Double Zip) just because I like how classic it looks.

Juicy, they have soo many cute styles and last.

I've had 2 d&B bags and they're both long gone beacause they were **** quality and each broke after a year. The only D&B product I have left is a wristlet, and it's prob still good cuz I don't use it too much.

That's funny! I've always thought of them as a copycat too but of......LV!

They have a bag shaped like pappillion
They have one shaped like the Alma
They have/had one shaped like the Noe
...the LV bucket
...their It material is a rip-off of the multicolore.
...they have trunks and luggage that have the LV shapes.

The only thing that made them original - manufactuing in USA - they stopped. Now they have copied Coach and moved much of their work off to China."

This is a really interesting thought. I remember when DB came out with the It line I thought the same thing!

The Dooney Alto line. :heart: They are made in Italy and really gorgeous IRL. I have a red tassel tote and it is really well made and the leather smells so good. :smile: The only problem is they are hard to find unless you order online or have a Dooney store nearby.