Say HI to my new Verte D'Eau City.... so pretty

Am I remembering wrong or is this the same vert d'eau that a stranger during Shasta's trip to Las Vegas offered an obscene amount of money for it!?

I think you're right! I remember her posting that too. That's funny.

Good thing Shasta held on tight back then otherwise pp wouldn't have her minty beauty now. :smile:

shasta, too funny, you too huh! Used to love how icy that ice cream was and the flavor had a great zip to it. Different from the norm. I actually just saw a BR the other day, might have to go get a scoop for fun, that's if they still make it.

pp, I love those creamy mints too.:girlsigh: and it does look like your bag. Oh, I'm such a sap, sorry been reminiscing lately... They make me think of my younger years and going to fancier restaurants with my grandparents and mom, grandfather was in the Navy, ate at alot of different country clubs at the military bases and such. I always remember that basket of mints and with a spoon of course. lol It's funny the things that make a place in our memories as we get older, usually the most simple things too, love that.

Congrats PP! Very awesome color & style especially in the pic with your wig!! Very cool & chic!
IMG_3405.jpg

Congrats, powder! :yahoo:You look gorgeous, and your bag is beautiful! I really like how the wig looks on you, but I understand why you're hesitant to cut it that short. I always like to keep my hair at least shoulder length, too. :yes:

p.s. Did you mean the smooth & melty mints? I love these! :heart:

27_L_melty-mints.jpg