Saw this today at Chanel...maybe next time?

BacardiGirl

FitMama Runs (and Shops!)
Aug 7, 2007
When I was picking up my Jumbo flap this morning, I saw this on display...and oooo...I was in heaven! Unfortunately, I can't afford two luxury bags in the same day...so, sigh, perhaps next time? :love:

Attachments

• hot-tropics-1268-7.jpg
    hot-tropics-1268-7.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 903
How is the durability of the leather on the Diamond tote? The SA said its not as sturdy as Caviar..
I love the zip top and the roominess!

Is sturdy as it get of course not like caviar leather, but good, is one my everyday bags that and the jumbo flap (I had purchased the GST but returned it because it felt just too bulky for me) and the DS tote is just felt right, is very roomy,and it "mold" to your body and you dont feel like to you doing traffic signals lol.;)

btparty- the price still $1995

The DS ligne was introducted in 2006, and it was re-released for Fall 2007 that's when I purchased mine in October 07 part of fall 07 season, now it's been release again for resort 08, so I dont know if after resort 08 will be avail until next season or next fall again.

i love the DS tote! i own the small one but gave it to my mom in exchange for a patent (yes i'm a sucker for patent lol) shopping tote from '07 Cruise. i got the DS tote in Jan if i recall correctly so i suppose mine's from '06 since it's slower for the goods to arrive here. anyhoo, it's such a gorgeous bag and i never knew the chains could be removed through the holes and the color, looks so grey even when it's black! love the distressed/washed look too, that was how i fell for my baby cabas! :graucho: