Saw the new Hudson bag at Nordies today and

Virgo, Chili Hudson's very nice. Several members already got theirs, check out the pictures. =)

If anyone's looking for Chili Hudson from Nordstrom, its Downtown Seattle store has a few. Their number is (206)628-1253, ask for Peggy who has them on hold under Ken for the weekend.

I decided on the Hudson, I just haven't gone and bought it yet. I want the one that is a really dark brown almost black with tan strips. I don't know the exact name of the color though. I failed to look at the tag. That's unusual because I always do the quick scoop of the tag.

If you want the Hudson or one of the newer fall styles of MJ, Nordstroms in SD had quite a few. They had the Hudson in chili, tan and black. They also have that MJ bag that has a "tie" closure. Give them a call--their number is 619.295.4441. Ask for Joseph--he's the best SA out there.

We discovered that the Nordies Hudsons have teal leather and canvas lining whereas the MJ stores have full teal leather lining. You may want to keep that in mind if you purchase this bag.