Saw the bright yellow WOC & other goodies

ronsdiva

NE Born OH Bred
O.G.
Jul 6, 2007
I had to pop by Tyson's Mall in VA today so I checked out the Chanel Boutique and NM. The boutique had the bright yellow WOC and it was really cute. They still had the dark red and dark pink as well the burnt orange WOC with the CC's. I saw the grey non-metallic reissue, I am not great on the reissue sizes, but I think they were the 228 and 227 sizes. In jewelry, they had the carousel necklace and some cute cuffs.

NM also had the grey reissue and they had a jumbo lamb in the grey and the dark red. They also had a kelly and several pst's. I could not get any spy pics.

I had to pop by Tyson's Mall in VA today so I checked out the Chanel Boutique and NM. The boutique had the bright yellow WOC and it was really cute. They still had the dark red and dark pink as well the burnt orange WOC with the CC's. I saw the grey non-metallic reissue, I am not great on the reissue sizes, but I think they were the 228 and 227 sizes. In jewelry, they had the carousel necklace and some cute cuffs.

NM also had the grey reissue and they had a jumbo lamb in the grey and the dark red. They also had a kelly and several pst's. I could not get any spy pics.

got any pics of the yellow woc?