Saw metallic Peyton IRL

shellindc

Coach-ified!
O.G.
Jan 7, 2008
metallicpeyton.jpg

and it's the same exact color as the Lily/Bridgit metallic! Awesome! It looks a little rose-goldy (I realize that's not a word!) in the Coach photos, so that's why I thought I'd post for you all.

If only the Peyton straps were a tad bit longer...I'm a shoulder-wearing satchel kind of girl! I tried w/ the red patent at the outlet, but it wasn't workin' for me.

This is probably the only bag at FP that I would like to have. It's really "platinum"...but the color name is Silver (where they get their names sometimes, I don't know!). Have you tried taking all the stuffing out of the bag to see how it fits on your shoulder? I think it's a beautiful bag. I'm not willing to pay 798+tax...maybe PCE in a few months???

There will also be a metallic version as shown, but with silver hardware. It's just not showing any stock, but it's on the Bleecker St. list for this month. The brass version is now out and was in the store this weekend. The gray patent is pretty too...has a pearlescent sheen.

There will also be a metallic version as shown, but with silver hardware. It's just not showing any stock, but it's on the Bleecker St. list for this month. The brass version is now out and was in the store this weekend. The gray patent is pretty too...has a pearlescent sheen.
Silver hardware? I'm saved!!!! If you have that style # BL let me know ;) via PM if you need to.:smile:

^^ Yeah, I hear you..I don't care for the brass on that type of metallic either. Unfortunately, I just saw it on the list and made a small mental note, but don't know if it's the same style number or not... they are supposed to call me when it's available. I'm not sure I'm going to get it given I have a lot of other metallics just like this (Legacy and Legacy Thompson bags), and I just bought the explosion metallic framed hobo. I will probably get the gray patent because it's way different, so that's honestly why I didn't pay more attention to the metallic with nickel hardware. Also...I have to admit I'm assuming the nickel hardware bag will be the same leather as the photo above, but the list just has abbreviated descriptions and prices (so it looks to be the same at this point, but there are no pics), and that's what I was told. Of course as I say that, we all know how the camel Ashley turned out (no embossed python)!! Anyway, I'll ask tomorrow. Many of the Bleecker St. items are not showing up in Tools of the Trade, so I've been working from the store list to find out what BS items I'm interested in and go from there. I'll PM you when the I get the info.

Hey, Bunny, by the way...how's your gunmetal Peyton holding up?? LOL, I just caved and bought it again!!
She's doing good, I spray care her often enough to keep any metalic that WOULD rub off from doing so, so far no issues. As much as it's not as silvery as I would have wanted, it's still a beautiful bag, and harder to find material on the outside.

I will get the silver on silver when it comes out, even if I have to pay FP... EVEN if it's missing leg. stripe lining :sad: :sad:

Since it semi goes with this thread, my silver bridgit of the same material as this peyton is doing well also, no rub yet.