Saw\ a scary fake today- had to visit LV to recover

ymv13

Loving LV
May 11, 2007
Left my job yesterday after 29 years (redundancy) so decided to visit the West End of London for some retail therapy.

Sitting opposite me on the tube was a young woman carrying a VERY FAKE Mono Speedy. I am a complete novice when it comes to LV, but even I knew this was fake. It had a nylon zip:wtf:, PVC handles and trim and the rivets were like the poppers you find on clothes:wtf:

I really wanted to get out my phone and take a photo but it was a bit obvious.

Decided I needed to visit LV to recover and ending up buying the Mono French wallet and Looping MM:yahoo: Only thing I am disapointed with, which I didn't notice until I got home, is the dust bag for the Looping. It's not one of the lovely brushed cotton one's with a flap, but a cotton drawstring one which feels a bit rough. Still it's only the loopings bed. I won't be wearing it out

Was supposed to be saving up to buy a Damier Azur, but whilst in the shop decided all of the Azur styles were to big for what I want. I really wish they did a bigger selection in Azur, and inparticular some smaller sizes.

I can live and hope.

Must stop spending as I am out of work :cursing: Need to find a job fast:rolleyes:

Yve

ymv13: i see that you are from London...did you see any Damier Speedy 25 in the LV store that you went to, if so which location ? thanks

I was in the Bond Street & Selfridges stores today. Can't saw a saw a Damier Speedy 25, but I wasn't really looking

I will probably be going to the City of London Store later next week, so will look for you if you like.

Yve

Congratulations on your new bag. I saw a woman with a looping recently while I was grocery shopping. She was wearing it on her shoulder - it was very classic and very classy looking...and the perfect size.

Wish you the best on your job search.

k

glad you found something nice in LV!

I actually prefer the drawstring dust bags than the flappy ones for my bags. I find it easier to store...well actually I use them for my speedies and put clothes in it so my speedies will hold their shape better. lol. i like the flappy ones for my accessories and smaller bags like pochette.