Saving for a Love Bracelet

adri

O.G.
Feb 1, 2007
After 2 Love rings..the addiction continues and I have decided to start saving for a Love bracelet.

How did you guys keep your eyes on the prize and stay motivated to save for your beautiful pieces?! :heart:

Last edited:
After 2 Love rings..the addiction continues and I have decided to start saving for a Love bracelet.

How did you guys keep your eyes on the prize and stay motivated to save? :heart:[/
After many patient years waiting, I now have my dream collection of everyday pieces and I don’t buy a lot of costume jewelry or even care to own other fine jewelry all the time. These are classic, forever pieces that will never go out of style and will always elevate an outfit. :smile:

I agree with Greentea.

I don't buy any fashion jewellery & I put a lot of thought & research in each piece I buy (also focussing on building a high-end capsule jewellery wardrobe). Right now I need a YG necklace to wear with my VCA studs, studs to wear when I'm giving my VCAs a rest & a necklace to go with them.

I was momentarily distracted by a gorgeous Boucheron bangle which would cost my entire budget (it's just so beautiful) but I know that if I bought it I'd still be missing all of the above pieces & I don't *need* another bracelet in my stack - it's pretty fabulous as it is!

Reactions: shinyshiny