Save the date! March 4th is PCE!

I chatted up some sales associates yesterday and because i was willing to spend my 500 dollar gc they said if i dont get a card they would honor the discount. Yay. so now i wont freak out if I dont get one which i normally dont

I am very excited about this and hope I get a card. I have a major purchase I want to make my DH has given me permission to clear out my wishlist. I am just waiting until March 4th to do any purchases as I want to see if I get a card and if not if I go in and make a big purchase if Coach would honor the 25% off for me without it. With what I want to get 25% off would be a huge savings.

My SA better be right about PCE coming out on the 4th (this is what she told me), she said we know that PCE is going to start the 4th, so she better not be s*itting me! PCE's should probably start arriving within a few days if PCE is at the beginning of March, usually they send them out about a week in advance...

^^It's correct, S! My SA said she was already watching which of her customers got put in for PCE, and they have not finished yet, but so far I'm not in there. Really, I will be shocked if we are on the list! We have not been on the list for a while now. Fortunately, I have some VERY nice stores and have already been told to come by no matter what, and I'll get the discount. This really bugs my husband, but at this point I'm just like "whatever"...:shrugs:

^^It's correct, S! My SA said she was already watching which of her customers got put in for PCE, and they have not finished yet, but so far I'm not in there. Really, I will be shocked if we are on the list! We have not been on the list for a while now. Fortunately, I have some VERY nice stores and have already been told to come by no matter what, and I'll get the discount. This really bugs my husband, but at this point I'm just like "whatever"...:shrugs:
ok, "whew", :sweatdrop: just wanted to make sure, i mean i didn't second-guess my SA, but i just wanted to make sure someone else heard it! well thats good news! haha, yeah i don't know if i'll get a pce, but my SA just told me to come by anyways, LOL

I basically did that for the last PCE I went in and started looking at bags and when the SA approached me I said that there are a few things I was hoping to get but I accidently forgot my PCE card at home and would have to return later. (I didnt actually have a PCE card hehe) SA went to the back and returned to me and said that the manager said they would give me the discount without the card.

Can I just call up my Coach store and ask them if I come in then would they offer me the PCE discount? Or is that a no-no kind of thing? I really want to buy 2 bags so I wonder if I told them that they would invite me?

I cant remember if i told you guys this or not,but last PCE (i didnt really want anything tho at that time), my local Coach FP store called my Hubby one nite and extended the 25% off to him,not even me. Cracked me up when i saw Coach on the caller ID and they asked for my Hubby.

He couldnt even lie cuz i saw who it was. LOL

Nope, I just go there the last day and make sure I get them to look up everything I'm interested in as in the past some key fobs haven't been order-able until the last day of the PCE coverage time period.

Does this mean that if an item is order-able, but not yet in the Coach stores, you can still use a PCE on the order? Thanks in advance!