Saturday night football reveal. :)

Yay! Go Bucks! Fellow Buckeye here that was watching the game :woohoo: Congratulations on your Artsy! She is just beautiful. Did she come from Easton Town Center LV? That's my favorite store I always buy from even though I reside in TN. Have the best SA there.

Yes, I did. I've only ventured in a few times (can't trust myself) and they've been very helpful each time. I bought my Delightful there too and couldn't decide between the PM and MM and the SA was so patient as I put all my things in each several times. My hubby not quite as patient. 😊. I tried on the Artsy here and also in Chicago, but that SA wasn't nearly as friendly.

O-H

Love your new eye candy. Enjoy. I have 2 questions if you could please answer them. I'm wondering if the embossed printing on the leather will fade with time and will there just be leather afterwards I want to get an Empriente piece as well and I'm scared for this reason? Thanks.

I'm new to the empreinte leather (and new to LV for that matter) so I'm afraid I can't help you. Sorry. I can report back in a few months. Perhaps there are other threads about this.