Sarah VS Jeanne LV Wallet in Monogram

Hi Everyone,
I hope all is well. I am reaching to my fellow experts for some advise on the Sarah or Jeanne LV wallet. Taking all suggestions and advice. Thanks as always :smile:
Here is the description for each off of the CDN website:
Jeanne:
19.0 x 11.0 x 1.0 cm
(Length x height x width )
- 7.5 x 4.3 inches
- Monogram coated canvas exterior
- Cowhide leather lining
- Cowhide leather trim
- Shiny golden color metallic pieces
- 6 credit card slots
- Large gusseted compartment
- 2 removable compartments: a zipped compartment with a large flat pocket & cardholder with 3 credit card slots
- Small flat pocket
- Exterior back pocket
- Press-stud closing

Sarah:
19 x 10 cm
(Length x height )
-7.5 x 4 inches
- 16 credit card slots, two large compartments for banknotes, zippered coin pocket, two flat interior pockets, one exterior back pocket
- Calf leather lining
- Golden color metallic pieces

Between the two I would personally go with the Sarah; it's a classic design that has been tested and true, it's highly functional and practical, has ample space inside for even the most committed of pocket packrats, and it comes in a wide variety of materials and colours.

Last edited:
Here is the description for each off of the CDN website:
Jeanne:
19.0 x 11.0 x 1.0 cm
(Length x height x width )
- 7.5 x 4.3 inches
- Monogram coated canvas exterior
- Cowhide leather lining
- Cowhide leather trim
- Shiny golden color metallic pieces
- 6 credit card slots
- Large gusseted compartment
- 2 removable compartments: a zipped compartment with a large flat pocket & cardholder with 3 credit card slots
- Small flat pocket
- Exterior back pocket
- Press-stud closing

Sarah:
19 x 10 cm
(Length x height )
-7.5 x 4 inches
- 16 credit card slots, two large compartments for banknotes, zippered coin pocket, two flat interior pockets, one exterior back pocket
- Calf leather lining
- Golden color metallic pieces

Between the two I would personally go with the Sarah; it's a classic design that has been tested and true, it's highly functional and practical, has ample space inside for even the most committed of pocket packrats, and it comes in a wide variety of materials and colours.
I appreciate your advise

Thank you

I think the Sarah Wallet is good for someone who carries a lot of cards and wants to keep their wallet contents all together at all times. It seems like an all around nice wallet to have, it just isn't very versatile, which isn't a bad thing either.

The Jeanne wallet is for someone with more minimal amount of cards and wants to be able to size down without using a new wallet/case because you can grab the card case or pouch and go with the necessities without having to move things around.

One plus, for me, was the color options that the Jeanne provided. I love the pop of pink!

Reactions: BrooklynLV
I had the Sarah for over a year. Yes it holds 16 cards, but I didn't have to lug around 16 cards. It's just overboard. The Jeanne is amazing. When I just need to run inside I grab the little card holder with my license and card. It's thin and holds all my coins receipts and overflow of rewards cards. I much prefer my Jeanne over the Sarah.

Reactions: BrooklynLV