Sapphire or Raisin Money Wallet

What color for a Money Wallet

• Sapphire

• Raisin

Results are only viewable after voting.
Raisin. The 09 leathers are far superior to the 08!

I disagree,
My saddle and ruby are so wonderful. They are 08's. One of my mandarin items is a little on the dry side, where the other one is yummy but a little thin, 09. I just got a sanquine and it is great leather but my ruby is just as nice if not better (maybe more broken in though). I don't think it is fair to say one year is better over another because through all the bags I have and have had, it has never applied to them. They have never been what has been reported as one way or another. It really has been just different leathers, from one style to another and personal opinion.

I have had both sapphire and violet and they are both beautiful purples. I would though rather have sapphire if I could save a couple bucks. Although I want a raison money wallet and plan to buy one just because it is just about impossible to find a new or very nearly new sapphire.

I disagree,
My saddle and ruby are so wonderful. They are 08's. One of my mandarin items is a little on the dry side, where the other one is yummy but a little thin, 09. I just got a sanquine and it is great leather but my ruby is just as nice if not better (maybe more broken in though). I don't think it is fair to say one year is better over another because through all the bags I have and have had, it has never applied to them. They have never been what has been reported as one way or another. It really has been just different leathers, from one style to another and personal opinion.

I have had both sapphire and violet and they are both beautiful purples. I would though rather have sapphire if I could save a couple bucks. Although I want a raison money wallet and plan to buy one just because it is just about impossible to find a new or very nearly new sapphire.

Umaddicted, I absolutely agree with you that leather depends on style and color and personal choice of course. In fact my 08 Anthracite has the best leather I've ever felt on a Bbag.

I also disagree, my Bubblegum GGH Day has THE MOST AMAZING leather I've ever had an opportunity to touch! Even my hubby adores it!

If not I also own Saphire GSH RTT,that I adore! There are some pbs of fading already, but in a wallet it wont be a pb plus I would def. take it if it's with a discount!!!:graucho:

I disagree,

I also disagree, my Bubblegum GGH Day has THE MOST AMAZING leather I've ever had an opportunity to touch! Even my hubby adores it!

If not I also own Saphire GSH RTT,that I adore! There are some pbs of fading already, but in a wallet it wont be a pb plus I would def. take it if it's with a discount!!!:graucho:

Yeah, the discount sort of sealed the deal for me. That said, I have been wanting a Sapphire Money for some time.

I love the purple colour that I have Violet and Sapphire !!! I haven't seen Rasin IRL, don't know if it looks great ??!!

My CRH Sapphire First is thick but dry while the leather on my Violet City is great !!! I voted for Sapphire !!!! :biggrin: