Sanrio Hello Kitty - LV Cruise style purse

PurseDoggie

I live in purses
Dec 17, 2008
This is a little purse I bought when I was back in Taiwan. I purchased this purse from Sanrio at SOGO. Just really want to share it with everyone. It may not really fit in this category but you can see why though. Personally, I think it's quite adorable but had mixed feelings about buying it as I am a loyal LV fan. Just want to know what everyone thinks.

The collection can be viewed here at the sanrioeurope.com site.

Attachments

• Sanrio LV purse.JPG
    Sanrio LV purse.JPG
    48.8 KB · Views: 1,927
Are you having mixed feelings about buying it b/c it looks like one of the LV bags...i forget what the name of it's called. Nonetheless i think it's an adorable bag!! What are your other thoughts and feelings about this bag?

Hello Kitty is always in my heart! That bag is very cute and I agree with Smellyfeet, HK can be forgiven even though it's LV-inspired.

Any thoughts on this Loungefly HK tote

I've been thinking of purchasing, but can't come to a decision yet.

its adorabblee! but i have the same reservations as you.

i'd probably buy that tote to collect, but i would never wear it out. but i might use it as a quick shopping bag or whatever. but not as an actual purse.

hiii folks -- thanks for checking out the Loungefly tote and sharing your thoughts! yes, this will def be something fun to use as a shopping/grocery bag. *hitting the submit button on the order form as i type this reply!!