Sanrio Hello Kitty - LV Cruise style purse

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This is a little purse I bought when I was back in Taiwan. I purchased this purse from Sanrio at SOGO. Just really want to share it with everyone. It may not really fit in this category but you can see why though. Personally, I think it's quite adorable but had mixed feelings about buying it as I am a loyal LV fan. Just want to know what everyone thinks.

The collection can be viewed here at the sanrioeurope.com site.

Attached Files:

2. Are you having mixed feelings about buying it b/c it looks like one of the LV bags...i forget what the name of it's called. Nonetheless i think it's an adorable bag!! What are your other thoughts and feelings about this bag?

3. It's the Globetrotter...

4. I saw that at a sanrio store too and think its very cute! Although I don't like LV inspired bags, I think Hello Kitty can be forgiven!

5. i love hello kitty and that bag is sooo cute!

6. Way cute! It does remind me of LV, but come on... it's Hello Kitty! I am willing to forgive...

7. I love Hello Kitty! Cute bag!

8. Yea, I think we can forgive Hello Kitty! Adorable bag! As you can tell from my avator, I love Hello Kitty!

9. Hello Kitty is always in my heart! That bag is very cute and I agree with Smellyfeet, HK can be forgiven even though it's LV-inspired.

Any thoughts on this Loungefly HK tote

I've been thinking of purchasing, but can't come to a decision yet.

10. ^^That's so cute, I would definitely carry that tote.

11. its adorabblee! but i have the same reservations as you.

i'd probably buy that tote to collect, but i would never wear it out. but i might use it as a quick shopping bag or whatever. but not as an actual purse.

12. Agreed. Hello Kitty is the bomb....and I love Choco Kat, too!

13. Go for it! It's super cute!

14. YES, ty:smile:

15. hiii folks -- thanks for checking out the Loungefly tote and sharing your thoughts! yes, this will def be something fun to use as a shopping/grocery bag. *hitting the submit button on the order form as i type this reply!!