Sandstone City just arrived today. Lots of pics.

P-E-R-F-E-C-T-I-O-N! That bag is incredible! The leather is out of this world. I think that most of the leather this season has been so great, this bag is so classic, amazing Balenciaga. I am so happy for you! Modeling pics puhlease! Dyin' over here!

Thank you every one.:heart: I am so happy that i picked Sandstone. :yahoo: It is truly, a gorgeous color. The best neutral so far.:wlae:
Celia girl - Thanks for making my pics bigger so i can drool over my own bag.:P

P-E-R-F-E-C-T-I-O-N! That bag is incredible! The leather is out of this world. I think that most of the leather this season has been so great, this bag is so classic, amazing Balenciaga. I am so happy for you! Modeling pics puhlease! Dyin' over here!
Shasta girl - :heart: I think you need one of these too. :graucho: Modeling pics will be posponded till tomorrow. :P

Thank you every one.:heart: I am so happy that i picked Sandstone. :yahoo: It is truly, a gorgeous color. The best neutral so far.:wlae:
Celia girl - Thanks for making my pics bigger so i can drool over my own bag.:P

U ARE MOST WELCOME TOO~~Thanks again for the info that u PM me...it's really useful....:yahoo: :yahoo:

attachment.php

She's very lovely! I love the pink! Congrats!

W-O-W!!! Excellent birthday present for yourself, Nanaz!!! Am glad that you and Kim were able to find a Sandstone City which is absolutely SUPERB! She's my SA, as well, and I've not been disappointed with her help... I do hope to get to meet her in person someday soon.