San Francisco / NorCal Meet

Thanks for updating this, iChelle!

Wow... up to 6 already?? :yahoo:

May 6th is just around the corner... Already have a place to eat at, but we'll have to make plans on where to meet, etc, etc.

Ok... I think I gotta lose a couple lbs. if we're taking pics! LOL! :sad:

i will confirm once if i can make it. still looking into airfare + hotels + my schedule. hope i can make it and thanks for letting me join in on the NorCal fun!! :happydance:

Ooh, this looks fun! I live up north, in Davis, but I'd definitely be down for an SF get-together! May 6th I can't make it, since my younger brother is having his wedding rehearsal that day (wedding is on the 13th), but I will definitely make the ones later this year! Can't wait to hang with other ladies who love LV!!

ok gals, may 6 is a month away. let's organize! anewday recommended Straits restaurant: http://www.straitsrestaurants.com/ which looks fab. i'll need to call in to reserve if we decide to have a sit-down meal.

- what time is a good time to meet and where?
- will this be a lunch or dinner?
- did we want to stop by the union square boutique before having a bite/drink (it's sunday so LV closes at 6pm i believe)
-...thoughts?

I'm flexible. I made sure that day was pretty open for me, so any time works.

Lunch or Dinner... It's food. :P

I usually shop and then eat, but I remember that my friends and I are always dragging all these bags with us to the restaurant.
So it's really up to everyone else's preferences.

p.s. Don't mind the siggy... I'll just say that this will be my last purchase and then we can start the ban... LOL!

I don't mind either. I'm pretty open as far as time. But I'm a SHM so I don't know about everyone else that has to work. I don't mind shopping first. This will be my last one! Oh wait. Need the mirior lockit. Aight, maybe something small;) .

Lunch will probably be cheaper than dinner, I'm all for saving a few bucks on food so I can have it for the boutique!

How about meeting at the restaurant, eating, and then walking to LV together? It's probably easier to meet at the restaurant and look for everyone under the same reservation. Could we reserve it as the Purse Forum group?