Please follow our rules:

Long standing and reg H posting members only please

Reactions: catin

PANda_USC

Pastries + Purses + Puppies + Play = Happy Panda
O.G.
Aug 5, 2009
San Francisco
(H)aiiiii fellow Bay Area H-lovers! It's been a while!! Can't believe I started this thread 6 years ago and haven't really been on tPF since. I hope y'all are healthy and well! Just wanted to say that we should have a SF meetup again when safe and possible!

cap4life

Apr 24, 2017
I moved from Oakland to Mountain View late last year and would love to meet up once it’s safe. I’ve never even been to the PA location but plan to visit the new SF flagship in May. I sadly can’t do Saturdays but if we ever have brunch / non shopping meetups on Sundays, I’m down. I know sundays are hard because the boutiques are not open however.

PANda_USC

Pastries + Purses + Puppies + Play = Happy Panda
O.G.
Aug 5, 2009
San Francisco
Alright folx! It sounds like a meetup is in order, slated for mid-May? Things are opening back up in SF and there's a lot of food and shopping options! I am more than happy to co-organize with someone, and for health and safety reasons, we may need to keep it small(ish) for now. Anyone want to co-organize with me? :biggrin: Folx that are interested in an SF meetup mid-May and meet tPF meetup minimum requirements, please PM me! Thanks!

Globetrotter

Feb 26, 2012
Alright folx! It sounds like a meetup is in order, slated for mid-May? Things are opening back up in SF and there's a lot of food and shopping options! I am more than happy to co-organize with someone, and for health and safety reasons, we may need to keep it small(ish) for now. Anyone want to co-organize with me? :biggrin: Folx that are interested in an SF meetup mid-May and meet tPF meetup minimum requirements, please PM me! Thanks!
Would love to join but can we do towards the end of May? I want to be fully vaxxed before meeting up but won't be until end of May. If not, no worries, I'll wait for the next one! :smile: