Samorga Organizer

Elena S

Oct 4, 2018
Sweden
It’s lovely. 2 questions please - how high is it, does the organizer hit the zipper compartment inside and do you think the thinner felt material provides a less boxy look? Thanks.
Looks like a lovely bright color! May I ask how long it took to come in? Also does it hit below the pocket tab or above?
I haven’t had a chance to use the bag yet, but I actually don’t think that it looks boxy even with a thicker insert, so honestly I don’t see much visual difference. But it might feel less structured when I start using it.
The delivery took 3.5 weeks since placing the order.
I’m attaching two photos for you to understand how tall the organizer is - it hits exactly under the pocket opening.

BCF2ECA0-D93A-46EF-8A51-8FF10AEAAA29.jpeg 3C603877-CCD3-4E5D-819C-29D6E22589AF.jpeg

viewwing

i luv bags
O.G.
Oct 1, 2008
In bag fantasy
That's what I figured. I didn't know if maybe the empriente slouched after time. Other then that, I cannot imagine why i'd want a liner.
No, it doesn’t slouch. I’ve had it for 5 years n it’s still sturdy. I never quite got this whole liner insert thing either. I tried n it just adds weight for me, makes me not wanna use the bag. I think it’s for ppl who want to protect the inside of their bags.

Nov 29, 2016
No, it doesn’t slouch. I’ve had it for 5 years n it’s still sturdy. I never quite got this whole liner insert thing either. I tried n it just adds weight for me, makes me not wanna use the bag. I think it’s for ppl who want to protect the inside of their bags.
Thank you!! This is just what I needed to hear. And yours is empriente as well?

Good to know that after 5 years it is still keeping its structure.

Reactions: viewwing

OCMomof3

Feb 26, 2013
Southern CA
There is another feature to the bag organizer that wasn't mentioned here - unless I missed it. They keep the interior of your bag clean. An extra measure of protection if the cap comes off a pen or a perfume sample breaks and spills everywhere (raising my hand on this one!). In my experience (and I have multiple bag organizers) they do not add weight.

viewwing

i luv bags
O.G.
Oct 1, 2008
In bag fantasy
There is another feature to the bag organizer that wasn't mentioned here - unless I missed it. They keep the interior of your bag clean. An extra measure of protection if the cap comes off a pen or a perfume sample breaks and spills everywhere (raising my hand on this one!). In my experience (and I have multiple bag organizers) they do not add weight.
Perhaps I’m more sensitive to weight. Even an extra pouch does it for me.

Reactions: M_Butterfly
Feb 21, 2017
Your are piquing my interest with the CloverSac. Do you have a Speedy 30? I'm looking on their website and they point out that it is a little narrow. I'm wondering how narrow it is.
I do and would be glad to post a photo of it in the bag. I wanted space on both sides to avoid a boxy shape or to put extra items is I need it. Ihave the sides pulled way apart.
IMG_1701.jpg

Last edited:
Nov 29, 2016
I do and would be glad to post a photo of it in the bag. I wanted space on both sides to avoid a boxy shape or to put extra items is I need it. Ihave the sides pulled way apart.
View attachment 5063000
Thank you so much! I actually like the boxy shape, but I think I'll buy this anyway. I also have the big lamb skin LV Antheia. I rarely use it, but I might get the size for the Neverfull to put in the Antheia.

Thank you so much for talking about this brand. I think it's the liner i never knew I needed!

Feb 21, 2017
Thank you so much! I actually like the boxy shape, but I think I'll buy this anyway. I also have the big lamb skin LV Antheia. I rarely use it, but I might get the size for the Neverfull to put in the Antheia.

Thank you so much for talking about this brand. I think it's the liner i never knew I needed!
Glad to help. It was a poster on here who mentioned this brand to me several years ago.

Nov 29, 2016
Glad to help. It was a poster on here who mentioned this brand to me several years ago.
I did it! After years of not being able to make a decision, I just bought 4 CloverSacs (all for about the price of 1 very large Samorga)! I've toyed this way and that way and this way and that, but none ever seemed right. I think I just needed to find CloverSac.

Booyah!

Reactions: southernbelle43
Feb 21, 2017
I did it! After years of not being able to make a decision, I just bought 4 CloverSacs (all for about the price of 1 very large Samorga)! I've toyed this way and that way and this way and that, but none ever seemed right. I think I just needed to find CloverSac.

Booyah!
I hope they work for you.

MooMooVT

Obesssed
Aug 26, 2017
Austin, TX
Am I losing my mind? The Samorga organizer for my Speedy 35 is $51 but shipping is $30?? Is this real or am I missing something?? I love the Samorga I have but not willing to pay that for this. I'll go Amazon instead - though I would prefer not to if the cost isn't 3X

Reactions: beachbag