Samorga Organizer

It’s lovely. 2 questions please - how high is it, does the organizer hit the zipper compartment inside and do you think the thinner felt material provides a less boxy look? Thanks.
Looks like a lovely bright color! May I ask how long it took to come in? Also does it hit below the pocket tab or above?
I haven’t had a chance to use the bag yet, but I actually don’t think that it looks boxy even with a thicker insert, so honestly I don’t see much visual difference. But it might feel less structured when I start using it.
The delivery took 3.5 weeks since placing the order.
I’m attaching two photos for you to understand how tall the organizer is - it hits exactly under the pocket opening.

BCF2ECA0-D93A-46EF-8A51-8FF10AEAAA29.jpeg3C603877-CCD3-4E5D-819C-29D6E22589AF.jpeg

That's what I figured. I didn't know if maybe the empriente slouched after time. Other then that, I cannot imagine why i'd want a liner.
No, it doesn’t slouch. I’ve had it for 5 years n it’s still sturdy. I never quite got this whole liner insert thing either. I tried n it just adds weight for me, makes me not wanna use the bag. I think it’s for ppl who want to protect the inside of their bags.

No, it doesn’t slouch. I’ve had it for 5 years n it’s still sturdy. I never quite got this whole liner insert thing either. I tried n it just adds weight for me, makes me not wanna use the bag. I think it’s for ppl who want to protect the inside of their bags.
Thank you!! This is just what I needed to hear. And yours is empriente as well?

Good to know that after 5 years it is still keeping its structure.

Reactions: viewwing
There is another feature to the bag organizer that wasn't mentioned here - unless I missed it. They keep the interior of your bag clean. An extra measure of protection if the cap comes off a pen or a perfume sample breaks and spills everywhere (raising my hand on this one!). In my experience (and I have multiple bag organizers) they do not add weight.

There is another feature to the bag organizer that wasn't mentioned here - unless I missed it. They keep the interior of your bag clean. An extra measure of protection if the cap comes off a pen or a perfume sample breaks and spills everywhere (raising my hand on this one!). In my experience (and I have multiple bag organizers) they do not add weight.
Perhaps I’m more sensitive to weight. Even an extra pouch does it for me.

Your are piquing my interest with the CloverSac. Do you have a Speedy 30? I'm looking on their website and they point out that it is a little narrow. I'm wondering how narrow it is.
I do and would be glad to post a photo of it in the bag. I wanted space on both sides to avoid a boxy shape or to put extra items is I need it. Ihave the sides pulled way apart.
IMG_1701.jpg

Last edited:
I do and would be glad to post a photo of it in the bag. I wanted space on both sides to avoid a boxy shape or to put extra items is I need it. Ihave the sides pulled way apart.
View attachment 5063000
Thank you so much! I actually like the boxy shape, but I think I'll buy this anyway. I also have the big lamb skin LV Antheia. I rarely use it, but I might get the size for the Neverfull to put in the Antheia.

Thank you so much for talking about this brand. I think it's the liner i never knew I needed!

Thank you so much! I actually like the boxy shape, but I think I'll buy this anyway. I also have the big lamb skin LV Antheia. I rarely use it, but I might get the size for the Neverfull to put in the Antheia.

Thank you so much for talking about this brand. I think it's the liner i never knew I needed!
Glad to help. It was a poster on here who mentioned this brand to me several years ago.

Glad to help. It was a poster on here who mentioned this brand to me several years ago.
I did it! After years of not being able to make a decision, I just bought 4 CloverSacs (all for about the price of 1 very large Samorga)! I've toyed this way and that way and this way and that, but none ever seemed right. I think I just needed to find CloverSac.

Booyah!

Reactions: southernbelle43