Samorga Organizer

Thankyou for replying. I ordered 2 weeks ago. So I have a bit to go. So they send a tracking number when they ship? I'm excited to get it

I emailed using the site form was there another method?

I think emailing through their website is the most efficient way. I've seen people try to contact them through their Facebook page, even when they state on the page to please email them through their website.

I didn't receive my tracking number until I emailed asking about an update for my order. My order status on the website still says "order processing", so I don't think they ever update those. [emoji1]

Good luck and I hope you like yours when it gets to you! I've tried so many other organizers and ended up going back to multiple pouches etc for one reason or another - organizer sides folding in or turning on its side in my bag, making it more messy/less efficient; or making my bag too boxy (I like some bag sag, but not complete bottom collapse). This one looks natural/not round and boxy, but stays put.

I would like to thank "Lee" and the others who have recommended the Samorga organizer. I have been using mine for 1 week now and I simply love it! I got the pink one in double felt and it gives my speedy b 30 ebene a new life! I have always found this bag too big on me, but now it has a decent amount of structure and I enjoying using the bag so much more! I really like the felt material and the quality of the stitching. Well they could improve on the order leadtime, but hey once you receive it, it's well worth the wait. I'm going to try out this organizer on my Lumi PM next week and see how it works.

I had 3 different kinds of pursebling organizer but they all didn't work for me. They don't fit well to the shape of the bag and I hate the hollow spaces it creates on the corners of the bag.

I have one for my neverfull mm...which I've used in my speedy 30 and delightful mm. I also have one for my neverfull gm. The sides stay up and it provides some structure for your bag.

Hi- any idea what would be the best colour match for a NF monogram mm (old model)? I ordered the red for my speedy and I love it so now I think I'll get one for my NF

I am sure that I am not alone in having a hard time figuring out which style/color Samorga organizer to purchase. Seeing pictures of them in use may help with decision making:smile:

Reactions: WVgal
I kind of wished that samara provided better pictures of all the pockets for their different versions. But I chose the one I did because I have the Bandoulière speedy and I wanted a big pocket to store the strap when I'm not using it. The one that I chose has a big slot along the entire length of the organizer so that was my decision factor.

Reactions: WVgal
I kind of wished that samara provided better pictures of all the pockets for their different versions. But I chose the one I did because I have the Bandoulière speedy and I wanted a big pocket to store the strap when I'm not using it. The one that I chose has a big slot along the entire length of the organizer so that was my decision factor.
Thanks! I don't ever carry water bottles and wear my speedy b Crossbody so I was leaning towards the Samorga with the removable insert. I am hoping to see some good pictures on this thread as that will definitely be helpful with making a decision:smile: