same clutch? please help me. celeb + website

minababe

♥
O.G.
Jan 6, 2007
I looooved the prada clutch ashley tisdale had once.
I wanted to buy it but never saw it at the prada website.

but now.
it looks totally the same.
what do you think??
is it the same? the price is totally ok so I doubt it could be really the same but hello I mean it's both prada so why not?

need your opinions:smile:

thanks a lot!

Attachments

• clutch.JPG
    clutch.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 168
  • clutch2.jpg
    clutch2.jpg
    278.1 KB · Views: 164
The one from the catalogue looks like it is saffiano leather while hers looks like smooth (maybe calf?) leather. Hers also has different stitching on the seam. I think

okay thanks a lot! is saffiano leather good quality? or maybe more durable?
I just have one prada purse, it's calfskin so I don't have any experiences with the other one.

the price is 210 euros. really good to me ;)

Price is very good.
I Love the saffiano its Not soft its more a stiff but i think very durable leather.

I have both saffiano & a spozzalato ( have no idea how its written)
The spozzalato One has some scratches seems like its a different more shiny leather.

Hope that helps you.

Price is very good.
I Love the saffiano its Not soft its more a stiff but i think very durable leather.

I have both saffiano & a spozzalato ( have no idea how its written)
The spozzalato One has some scratches seems like its a different more shiny leather.

Hope that helps you.

you helped me very much, thank you so much!!
I think I have to go to the store to take a look:cool:
I'm looking so long for a black clutch for the party nights .. this one would be a perfect match!:graucho:

I'm so disappointed... it's so too small for anything .. I thought I would buy it but even for my iphone and a lipgloss it's way too tight. really sad.
it's more something for bills or letters. nothing else..

oh no!!.... was just about to get on the site and order me one.

will it fit a passport and travel docs, need something to keep my stuff together when i travel