Sam Edelman shoes need replacement laces

sdkitty

O.G.
Jan 16, 2006
I just bought these shoes at NM Last Call and didn't notice until I got them home that one of the laces is damaged. I bought these out of town and it will be a trip to exchange them (if they have any more).
I've sent an email to Sam Edelman. Does anyone have experience with their CS?
If if have to buy shoe laces, does anyone know where I can get a good selection? The color will have to pretty much match exactly to the saddle color of the shoes.
Thanks

thank you Mia
It seems like ordering online I'm going to pay twice what the laces cost in shipping. I'm going to look around locally at shoe repair and shoe stores. Meanwhile, the original ones are OK for now.

Definitely try a cobbler, or even a craft store (Michael's, JoAnn, etc). It shouldn't be too hard to find a pair of brown shoelaces that matches your shoes. I think even if it's not exact it'll look fine.
Cute shoes btw!

thanks....I wouldn't have thought to check craft stores
I'll just keep my eyes open as I go out and about
Yesterday I went down to the nearest Last Call store (40% coupon made it worthwhile). They were actually willing to take a pair of laces off of another pair of shoes, but unfortunately they didn't have a single pair of this style in brown....only black. Interestingly the black ones all had perfect laces so now I'm wondering what happened to mine...maybe someone bought them and their puppy or kitty got to the laces.
I'm glad I have the shoes anyway.....I wore them to work and got lots of compliments.