Sales reveal

Very nice bag. When Taylor first came out I just didn't like it at all, but slowly I have changed my opinion. I do think it is different, and maybe that's why I had to get used to it. I also love the new marshmallow ones. Congrats and enjoy!

Lovely bag. Was Jst wondering if u purchased the regular or oversized? I've been going back & forth over a Bayswater, OS Alexa, or now a regular or OS Taylor. This will b my first Mulberry & I want it to b spectacular!! It's really hard 2 judge not being near a store, I did however see a OS Alexa & was not @ all impressed.

Lovely bag. Was Jst wondering if u purchased the regular or oversized? I've been going back & forth over a Bayswater, OS Alexa, or now a regular or OS Taylor. This will b my first Mulberry & I want it to b spectacular!! It's really hard 2 judge not being near a store, I did however see a OS Alexa & was not @ all impressed.

Thanks! Yes she is the OS - I preferred this shape, I also have OS Alexa's, not worn out yet, but I plan to put in a base shaper or some cardboard to help keep the sturdiness at the bottom.

I also have cardboard in my OS Taylor now after reading some advice. Which I think has helped.

What colour bag are you looking for?

I am looking @ the black Taylor. I know they recently changed the shape of the regular Taylor so it would look more like the OS so I may get the smaller version. I'm Jst so undecided. I don't want 2 b 2 overwhelmed by the OS, & I don't want the regular 2 b 2 small.