Sales Reveal

Your impression is correct! I went to buy the green SBS, I saw a Polly that I liked but the wrong colour, I was thinking to get a practical Mitzy but I came out with something different which I never considered before.
One of my online orders has arrived too:tup:. I will reveal later when I am home, I am still at work. OH will pick me up and will see the 2 Mulberry carrier bags:wtf: :lecture:

Your impression is correct! I went to buy the green SBS, I saw a Polly that I liked but the wrong colour, I was thinking to get a practical Mitzy but I came out with something different which I never considered before.
One of my online orders has arrived too:tup:. I will reveal later when I am home, I am still at work. OH will pick me up and will see the 2 Mulberry carrier bags:wtf: :lecture:

Hah! I thought so......OOOooo more pictures:yahoo:

oo looking forward to your reveal

No i got the postman's lock shoulder mixed up with the satchel. The satchel is the new name for the edie. Does the front flap curl up if you don't do up the pushlocks or put extra strain on the postman's lock? Or is it fine to leave?

I've found it fine just to use the postman's lock, the push locks just give you an extra bit of security and I haven't noticed the flap curling up whatsoever.

Wow Mooshooshoo! What a super-duper reveal to wake me up on this grey morning :woot::woot:
Sitting here with a big smile reading back your awsome thread. Please don't go in to that convent, but keep going, haha.

Truly gorgeous bags! Congratulations! I would love to see a group pic..

Wow Mooshooshoo! What a super-duper reveal to wake me up on this grey morning :woot::woot:
Sitting here with a big smile reading back your awsome thread. Please don't go in to that convent, but keep going, haha.

Thank you DD,
It's been great fun sharing them with everyone else. Am hopeful that Johnny will develop a puncture and the trip will be postponed :graucho: :angel:

As requested......

will post more in family pics.....

Attachments

• P1010003.JPG
    P1010003.JPG
    887 KB · Views: 497