$$$ Sales and Deals on YSL items! $$$

OMG! USA. NM has the small puffer in black or white with silver hardware for $2,150! Rakuten is 15%!!! It is the small size and not the toy. I made the sacrifice and verified.
I recommend doing in store pickup so you can inspect the bag on front of them and no issues with returns.

OMG! USA. NM has the small puffer in black or white with silver hardware for $2,150! Rakuten is 15%!!! It is the small size and not the toy. I made the sacrifice and verified.
I recommend doing in store pickup so you can inspect the bag on front of them and no issues with returns.
Oh wow! Thanks you! Great find! The measurements definitely match the small puffer. Someone from NM made a serious error, but they will honor the advertised price. I’m doing store pickup to make sure nothing goes wrong. This is truly an incredible find!

Last edited:
Italist has some deals for Black Friday for Saint Laurent bags. I have never purchased from them but assume they are legit since Purse Blog had a recent write up about buying a BV Jodie. When you go to checkout it shows the additional duties you pay and sales tax. There are a few bags but here is the small loulou since I love these so much.

US Pricing - black GHW, dark beige GHW
$1,764.82 + $187.70 duties + sales tax
Rakuten is 5% cashback.

I'm trying to stay strong as the dark beige small loulou is calling my name! Damn you high CA sales taxes!
Thanks for sharing! I’m not finding the small loulou on their site. Do you think it’s sold out?

Oh wow! Great find! After buying & returning five (yikes) Saint Laurent bags pre-price increase, I wound up only keeping the small Lou Lou, which I love! I purchased & returned the toy puffer. It was too small, but the quality on this bag was the best of all designs and I regretted not purchasing size small. You’ve just given me the chance to get the right size for less $ than the toy! I’m doing store pickup to make sure nothing goes wrong. Thank you!
Yay! I'm glad I could help. When I saw the price yesterday I couldn't believe it! I was like they must mean the toy somehow or hmmm, if I order will they just cancel because the pricing looked like maybe they made an error as it wasn't in the sale section. I wasn't planning on buying a small black SHW puffer but I couldn't pass this up!

When I went to pick it up today I was so happy to find it was the small size and not a mislabeled toy size. I looked at mine while in store after accepting the package and mine had a small scratch. I wanted to exchange it as they had 2 in stock in store but online vs store sales is different--I think a lot of dept stores do that now. I would have to return and then either buy in store (lose Raktuken 15% as it is online only). Or I could return and repurchase online but they might have me pick up or send the same one--plus I was also worried NM might notice the price and decide not to fulfill the order saying it's a pricing error. The associate said she did not recommend that I hold on to the bag, repurchase and then return the scratched bag because since there was a scratch and said she would be worried they wouldn't accept the return and somehow blame me for it. It's a small scratch somebody made with a nail while lifing the flap. Since it's a small scratch, for this price I decided to keep it!

Anyway, I'm super happy about it and am glad to share this deal and make somebody else super happy!!!

a am

Wasn’t this bag $1750 a few months ago? (Not toy size). I remember trying one on at Nordstroms. It’s absolutely ridiculous about ysl price increases!

Ooooh! Is this the Capital One Shopping App? I've heard good things about it but have been hesitant to download it. I may do it if it has deals this good though!
It’s a different portal. There’s a Capital One Offer and Capital One Shopping. The offers one is for capital one card holders while capital one shopping is open to everyone. I believe it’s 15% on capital one shopping

Reactions: cathavenicethings
a am
Wasn’t this bag $1750 a few months ago? (Not toy size). I remember trying one on at Nordstroms. It’s absolutely ridiculous about ysl price increases!
I don't think so. I believe this is around what the European pricing was sometime around 2020. I could be wrong though. It's very possible that they reduced their price momentarily or they did sell it at that price point. I think it was earlier this year or maybe late last year 2021 that I saw the medium black on black puffer suddenly appear at about $1,900 on I think Neiman Marcus and I was like it has to be a mistake and actually a different size or an returned one in possibly bad condition. I hemmed and hawed about buying it it for a while and then it was gone. I am pretty sure it was NM because I remember "curbside pickup" was an option. I should have purchased it and gone to pick up in store to inspect but I kept thinking with "curbside pickup" I would have to CONVINCE the person bringing it to my car that they need to STAY and WATCH me open the package and inspect the item so they knew I didn't do a swap-a-roo if the item was an abused return or the wrong size and have them vouch for me if that was the case. LOL! I don't know why I didn't think about going in store to pick it up!

Vitkac is from what I understand a big luxury departement store, similar to say NM. I have ordered Jimmy Choos and my Saint Laurent-bag from them without any problem. However have never sent any return, so can't say anything about returns.
Good to hear! Thanks! Have they ever charged you import duties or taxes on top of the price? It says taxes and duties included but just want to verify so that I’m not surprised with an extra charge later

Does anyone know if the products Vitkac carries are authentic or have had any experience with them?
I purchased a Saint Laurent medium envelope bag with black hardware from Vitkac online in October. The first one that I received had two tiny tears in the leather. I reached out to CS and returned. No issues and received refund within a few days. I couldn’t exchange so I reordered. The second bag was pristine. Both came with dust bag, authenticity card, etc.
I paid about $1700 USD with tax and duties included after using 10% discount for first in-app purchase. (bag is currently $3050 before tax/shipping here in the US) Shipped via UPS and arrived within 2-3 days with signature required.
I opened a chat with Saint Laurent through their US website before ordering and asked if Vitkac was an authorized retailer of their handbags in Poland and they confirmed. Hope that helps!