$$$ Sales and Deals on YSL items! $$$

I returned this bag to Fashionphile because I decided it was too small (I ended up getting the medium from Selfridges). It was in pristine condition. Posting in case someone wants to snag it before it disappears.

Reactions: Luv2Shop1
For european customers, I just purchased a lou camera bag at Browns for 1190 euros. They also give you a 10% discount if you subscribe to their newsletter. So, I paid 1071 euros, a great deal . I hope I like it when it arrives. The price increase in all the brands make me think this could be my last luxury bag.
Same! I think my black-on-black sunset bought pre-price increase is my last luxury bag.

I returned this bag to Fashionphile because I decided it was too small (I ended up getting the medium from Selfridges). It was in pristine condition. Posting in case someone wants to snag it before it disappears.

That’s the small Envelope, right? Thanks!

https://www.farfetch.com/uk/shoppin...shoulder-bag-item-14092021.aspx?storeid=11598

found this white loulou puffer on farfetch if anyone is interested seems to be listed at about £1000 less tha current price for some reason. I'm trying to stop myself ordering it because I would be no good with a white bag and i already have a black suede puffer that i panic bought last year when i saw it listed at an old price with and a good amount of cash back. The price seems too good to be true.

Italist has some deals for Black Friday for Saint Laurent bags. I have never purchased from them but assume they are legit since Purse Blog had a recent write up about buying a BV Jodie. When you go to checkout it shows the additional duties you pay and sales tax. There are a few bags but here is the small loulou since I love these so much.

US Pricing - black GHW, dark beige GHW
$1,764.82 + $187.70 duties + sales tax
Rakuten is 5% cashback.

I'm trying to stay strong as the dark beige small loulou is calling my name! Damn you high CA sales taxes!

Does anybody know if Vitkac is selling new version of SL Niki bag (with D-shaped buckles)?
I can't see any clue from their photos

I sent an email to their CS and they asked me to call the YSL store in Poland....

For european customers, I just purchased a lou camera bag at Browns for 1190 euros. They also give you a 10% discount if you subscribe to their newsletter. So, I paid 1071 euros, a great deal . I hope I like it when it arrives. The price increase in all the brands make me think this could be my last luxury bag.
I really hope yours looks fine. I also ordered a Lou camera bag from Browns and the quality was horrible. So I had to return it unfortunately. :sad:

Reactions: Almi77
Wow you're so courageous!
Many said Viktac doesn't welcome the return so I feel hesitated

Thanks for your confirmation sis ❤️
Haha - you are welcome! It was the last one in stock then and I had already missed out previously on another one in the color I liked, waited for a while for it to re-stock, and decide to hope for the best! Keep us updated on what you decide!