$$$ Sales and Deals on YSL items! $$$

SSENSE now has the general sale available along with the private sale. No YSL yet (they usually add it later on) but some nice pieces from Chloe, Balenciaga, Valentino, Givenchy and more. Some very nice sale prices that were reduced from older prices, so it comes out to some substantial savings. No coupons or cash back for Ssense but prices are good enough that it doesn't matter. They update their sale every Monday and start lowering prices accordingly (of what is left).

SSENSE now has the general sale available along with the private sale. No YSL yet (they usually add it later on) but some nice pieces from Chloe, Balenciaga, Valentino, Givenchy and more. Some very nice sale prices that were reduced from older prices, so it comes out to some substantial savings. No coupons or cash back for Ssense but prices are good enough that it doesn't matter. They update their sale every Monday and start lowering prices accordingly (of what is left).
Thanks for the updatexx

• Love
Reactions: WillWordForBags
I got a great deal on the wristlet from vitkac in Poland. It was listed for $569 free shipping. I got 10% for signing up for their newsletter and first purchase. So ended up paying only $516. It came in just 3 days and packages sooooo beautifully. After my sale I went back and it was sold out. I highly recommend this international website. Its actually like NM in Poland. Highly reputable store.

Attachments

• image2-24.jpeg
    image2-24.jpeg
    45 KB · Views: 28
  • image1-28.jpeg
    image1-28.jpeg
    59.7 KB · Views: 29
  • image0-78.jpeg
    image0-78.jpeg
    76.8 KB · Views: 31
I got a great deal on the wristlet from vitkac in Poland. It was listed for $569 free shipping. I got 10% for signing up for their newsletter and first purchase. So ended up paying only $516. It came in just 3 days and packages sooooo beautifully. After my sale I went back and it was sold out. I highly recommend this international website. Its actually like NM in Poland. Highly reputable store.
Gorgeous bag and amazing deal. Congrats. I will definitely try Vitkac now that I’ve seen so many happy purchases. :smile:

Reactions: vastare
Hi ladies. This might be my first post here after lurking for a long time.
I just bought my first Laurent bag through VITKAC. I bought the small Loulou in black with gold hardware. I’ve been wanting this bag for a long time.

I was able to get it for just over $2500 CDN because I got 10% off for purchasing through the app. It was a bit difficult initially to buy because my credit card company thought it was a fraudulent purchase.

Anyway, I am really hoping I won’t be sent a fake bag. Some reviews on the internet from several years ago said VITKAC sold fake bags, I really hope this is not the case.

Hi ladies. This might be my first post here after lurking for a long time.
I just bought my first Laurent bag through VITKAC. I bought the small Loulou in black with gold hardware. I’ve been wanting this bag for a long time.

I was able to get it for just over $2500 CDN because I got 10% off for purchasing through the app. It was a bit difficult initially to buy because my credit card company thought it was a fraudulent purchase.

Anyway, I am really hoping I won’t be sent a fake bag. Some reviews on the internet from several years ago said VITKAC sold fake bags, I really hope this is not the case.

Congrats on your first YSL bag!!! I also registered with them a few days ago to get the 10% off code. However, they didn't have the bag I wanted in stock. I really hope that your new bags arrives in perfect condition... :smile:

Reactions: TOpurselover
FWRD is having a one-day sitewide sale of 20% off. A lot of YSL and some at the old prices. The code is MYFWRD20. I finally ordered the small LouLou that I wanted.
Thank you! They didn’t have the YSL bag I wanted but I will continue to look out. Would you know how often they have these discount promotions?

Also wondering if anyone from the US has ordered a YSL from Selfridges recently and their experience - they have good prices but returns appear to be a nightmare from old reviews if anything is wrong with the order or you change your mind (I haven’t seen the ( Niki) bag I want IRL so not a 100% sure……

Last edited:
FWRD is having a one-day sitewide sale of 20% off. A lot of YSL and some at the old prices. The code is MYFWRD20. I finally ordered the small LouLou that I wanted.
Nice!! I just talked to customer service and it looks like all duties and taxes are inclusive in Canada with free returns. I just ordered a small loulou in Taupe, and it'll be $300 Cdn less than me ordering from Ssense at the old price of $2795. It also says it's going to be delivered tomorrow :biggrin:

Last edited: