SALE! Show your finds!

Reactions: fdc
Just got these today from the Copenhagen boutique, my SA ordered them for me, I got the last pair in Europe in my size :yahoo:

So now Im only waiting for the pair of heels I ordered from the Paris private sale, which I will get later in july, and then I am DONE! (Purchased 4 pairs of shoes and a shirt during this sale, so I am on ban island when I receive the last pair later in july:lol:)

FDE3454A-98BF-486A-B7CA-F8D7EC3A0A05.jpeg

58881155-5205-4FA9-A98D-15DE75E1224E.jpeg

Last edited:
Found these on sale in Montreal!

View attachment 4771804
I would keep the black, but only because I think they will last longer (the mesh will get dirty and “slouchy”), I think they are equally pretty.
i like the pink one! I like anything mesh
Thanks for your replies, I like both but also afraid that the light color mesh would get dirty. I have a pair of Nike sneakers, nothing to do with Chanel but they have white mesh like the ones of @Cocogeorge here and after a while they got really dirty and no matter how I clean or wash them, they can never be white again :sad:

Reactions: jtothelo
I got these, please help me decide which pair of mules I should keep please!!
The black leather is classic while the pink in transparent mesh is very romantic and feminine, great color for summer too!

View attachment 4772953

View attachment 4772954

View attachment 4772955

I'm kind of in love with those pink ones! If you can accept they won't be your daily slippers, they're just so pretty! But if you're prioritizing durability, then go black! (Great necklace on the side, btw, I got the same one!)

Reactions: fdc
Just got these today from the Copenhagen boutique, my SA ordered them for me, I got the last pair in Europe in my size :yahoo:

So now Im only waiting for the pair of heels I ordered from the Paris private sale, which I will get later in july, and then I am DONE! (Purchased 4 pairs of shoes and a shirt during this sale, so I am on ban island when I receive the last pair later in july:lol:)

View attachment 4772992

View attachment 4773012

The saturation of that purple/blue is to die for!!!!

Reactions: jtothelo