Sale at H BH - what to expect?

Me too. Maybe when I was younger I would have thought it fun, though if I lived a little closer I might be tempted to stop by. As it is it takes me 2 hours if I leave at 8 am to go 40 miles in rush hour traffic.

I don't live too far but from what I've been told people line up as early as 6am! I don't think it's worth loosing sleep over this sale!

I heard it was a good sale couple years ago, some ladies scored medor clutch, bolide,...but not sure about this one. Would love to check it out :smile:) Do we need an invitation though? I don't have one because it's not my home store.

No leather goods this time. The BH sale a few years ago was unique and profound due to the remodel of the BH store. The Medor clutches were fabulous buys but it was because that configuration was discontinued.

No leather goods this time. The BH sale a few years ago was unique and profound due to the remodel of the BH store. The Medor clutches were fabulous buys but it was because that configuration was discontinued.
Thanks dear. My SA just confirmed to me there's no leather goods this time (my SA is from my home store not BH but his info is always right). I'm not going anyways because it's too far from my home.
Good luck to all ladies who are going and don't forget to share your beautiful scores ;)

OMG this is so exciting! I hope you ladies have FUN! I went to the sale at my local store and it was so much fun. Tons of scarves, I stocked up!

Envy you guys! Anyone has any information about the sample sale in Miami area too?

If someone will let me know, I will definitely go and will report back to you guys here !!

I read somewhere the one in NY last time was really really really unfortunately organized and people had to wait forever only to find out they would not be able to get in.....

Hi All! Does anybody know how the sale works at the Wilshire location? I've been to ones that took place above the BH boutique. There, we lined up early in the parking lot behind the shop, got numbers, left and came back at 10 to be let in in number order. Is this how the Willshire sale will be run? Much appreciated and many many thanks in advance for responses!!! :flowers::flowers:

The Wilshire sale is HUGE, over 25,000 items according to my SM. Lots of shoes, RTW, silks, enamels and clic clacs, no ties for some odd reason. I'm not in the US at the moment so no idea how the line works, but it's not at the boutique so will be different.
I'd expect to see an awful lot of resellers flooding the bay afterwards, so hoping some genuine tPFers find some wonderful things.

The Wilshire sale is HUGE, over 25,000 items according to my SM. Lots of shoes, RTW, silks, enamels and clic clacs, no ties for some odd reason. I'm not in the US at the moment so no idea how the line works, but it's not at the boutique so will be different.
I'd expect to see an awful lot of resellers flooding the bay afterwards, so hoping some genuine tPFers find some wonderful things.
Do you know if they will have Watches?

Thanks so much!

Hah, nope, the sale doesn't start for another hour and a half. Still waiting. There's a nice woman in front of me who said that at a previous sale, where she was third in line, a group of women rushed to the scarf area and swept up ALL the scarves in their arms, dragged them to a corner in a giant pile and sorted through them for the next hour. She had to wait until they were done and dumped them back on the table before she could get the one she wanted. Smh. Hope it's not that crazy today. I am hoping for a scarf and a bracelet, maybe. Money tree is pretty bare but sales are so infrequent...