Sale at H BH - what to expect?

katstoy

O.G.
May 30, 2007
Got an email today from the Beverly Hills store inviting to a public sale in June. Anyone been to one before? What items are usually on sale? Is it worth it to go stand in line?

Thank you! I've never been but I've heard it's a madhouse. Not sure it's worth the long wait!?
I heard it was a good sale couple years ago, some ladies scored medor clutch, bolide,...but not sure about this one. Would love to check it out :smile:) Do we need an invitation though? I don't have one because it's not my home store.

I heard it was a good sale couple years ago, some ladies scored medor clutch, bolide,...but not sure about this one. Would love to check it out :smile:) Do we need an invitation though? I don't have one because it's not my home store.

I don't believe you need the invitation to be able to go?! Maybe someone else knows for sure.

Thank you! I've never been but I've heard it's a madhouse. Not sure it's worth the long wait!?
It's complete mayhem, besides the long wait. People start lining up at 6am - no bathrooms, tempers get shorter by the hour, and then the mad dash into disappointing inventory. Never again.

There was a private sale the day before it's open to public last time. I recall all the purses were gone by the end of the private sale. There were 140 cashmere shawl and all.

This sale is hit or miss... The H sales have not been what they used to be but nonetheless,
if you are patient & the line is not too long, you can also score something,,, after all it is H
And they do replenish the inventory almost daily in some categories

There was a private sale the day before it's open to public last time. I recall all the purses were gone by the end of the private sale. There were 140 cashmere shawl and all.

How does one get invited to this private sale? Also, what percentage off are the sale items?

This sale is hit or miss... The H sales have not been what they used to be but nonetheless,
if you are patient & the line is not too long, you can also score something,,, after all it is H
And they do replenish the inventory almost daily in some categories

Thanks for the info!!