Sale at Barneys

jnoel

Sep 18, 2006
Just FYI Barneys is having a sale on purses October 26 (2012)- 20% off all according to the associate. They are holding a bag for me and will send it to me when the sale starts. Not sure when it ends.

Last edited:
The associate I spoke with said it was on all bags in the store. I did this by phone since I can't always get to Dallas conveniently. I don't know if it is going to be on online sales. She called around for a bag for me and is holding it at her store and will contact me on the 26th to ring it up and send it to me. I have a space cleared in my closet for my new Proenza Schouler PS1 in saddle (large). 20% off gave me just the excuse I needed to finally get the bag I wanted.

jnoel said:
The associate I spoke with said it was on all bags in the store. I did this by phone since I can't always get to Dallas conveniently. I don't know if it is going to be on online sales. She called around for a bag for me and is holding it at her store and will contact me on the 26th to ring it up and send it to me. I have a space cleared in my closet for my new Proenza Schouler PS1 in saddle (large). 20% off gave me just the excuse I needed to finally get the bag I wanted.

Would you have a SA to recommend?

I spoke with Felicia at the Dallas store and she was very helpful and nice. I was arranging a bag repair with her and enquired about purchasing my next purse. She asked me if I was in a hurry or could I wait a bit and told me about the sale. Did I want her to find and hold it until then? YES! So, even though it's the first time I've worked with her I'd certainly do it again. I was under the impression that all the bags were on sale. I know the Proenza Schouler I'm getting is.

Last edited: