Saks Trunk Show Pictures and Inside Info.....ROFL

Well.....not sure M, I am on waitlist for the Caviar Fuschia, the color is really pretty, but, I am still on the fence on it., would maybe prefer it in the jumbo, but again, still on the fence. Tell you, I liked the Beige smaller Edgy which is not small by any means, and I liked the Navy Blue tote, its almost like a new black.......just on the wait and see stage., did love the purple both the accordion and the jumbo....I think I am just going to wait till the next batch.........Mon, there was the most beautiful white blouse....OMG....it was like Gossamer., I was soooo tempted....:heart:H

Thanks for posting the great pics! So much color! :nuts:
So, Saks did purchase the fuschia in caviar? Do you know what size(s)?
This is the same fuschia as in the pics correct? It is more a red/orange/coral-y type color not a true fuschia??

Saks purchased the fuschia in caviar only in the Maxi, at least for now. The fuschia in caviar color is NOT orange/coral......it is a strawberry red,
very pretty color. and a true strawberry red. The orange one is the lambskin Maxi.
The picture below shows the Fuschia Jumbo, which they had as a sample of the color, but did not order.

Thanks for posting the great pics! So much color! :nuts:
So, Saks did purchase the fuschia in caviar? Do you know what size(s)?
This is the same fuschia as in the pics correct? It is more a red/orange/coral-y type color not a true fuschia??

Attachments

• fuschia caviar.jpg
    fuschia caviar.jpg
    5.8 KB · Views: 299
Thanks for the spy pics and intel. I do love the size of the maxi and it is good news it is supposed to be more rigid. I love the b & w pumps and that suit is tdf.

I saw it in 2 sizes, the one in beige in the pictures is the large and the one in black is the smaller. The smaller comes in Beige and Black and maybe grey...but Saks only ordered the smaller one in black. The larger one I think comes in the same colors and not 100% sure what colors Saks ordered it in, but I can find out......I really liked the smaller Edgy.....which is not small at all.......:heart:H

Thanks so much for sharing your pics. I absolutely love that Edgy bag. Did you say it came in different sizes along with a few colors?:heart:

Saks purchased the fuschia in caviar only in the Maxi, at least for now. The fuschia in caviar color is NOT orange/coral......it is a strawberry red,
very pretty color. and a true strawberry red. The orange one is the lambskin Maxi.
The picture below shows the Fuschia Jumbo, which they had as a sample of the color, but did not order.

Oh, I see- thanks for your help!:yes: It would be awesome if Saks would buy the fuschia caviar in the large size flap. The maxi is just way too big for me and I am dying for a color caviar flap in the large size. :nuts: