Saks bow

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. This should probably go into the "authenticate this" section, but my camera is broken. I am really stressing out with all this talk about fakes at Saks! I just bought a graphite bow from Saks which I am pretty sure was a return. Now, I checked the zippers and the outside zipper is a RIRI M6, but the inner zipper is Lampo. The tag says Made in Turkey... should I be concerned that the zippers don't match??? I will definitely post pics once my camera is fixed, but for now- could someone help me so that I could stop freaking out?!?! :sad: I should have just kept my old bow!

2. Don't freak out. The different zippers is fine and the made in Turkey is fine as well. The likelihood of you receiving a fake from Saks is very slight. If you are still concerned, just post in the authentication thread so that we can confirm for you. ;)

3. Thanks Miu!