Saint Laurent YSL Niki Bag

Today with my Black Niki! I didn’t expect to love her as much as I did, but I LOVE this bag. She’s casual EDGY CHIC! [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️View attachment 4234820
Congratulations such a cool bag! Every time I go in to buy it’s sold out.

Enjoy it! I just got the baby size
Congratulations i love the baby size! Please share more photos. I can’t decide between medium and baby size.

Thanks! It took me a while to find a medium I liked. Nothing else on the horizon for now....but who knows what next season will bring.
Well, the holidays came early this year, as I couldn't resist this large black Niki when it popped up a couple weeks ago during the Farfetch sale on sale at a savings of 50% off :panic:!!!!!
black niki.jpg
....my head nearly exploded.

Fortunately, the large is my favorite size in this style, and you can't go wrong with classic black.....wearing her today!

Well, the holidays came early this year, as I couldn't resist this large black Niki when it popped up a couple weeks ago during the Farfetch sale on sale at a savings of 50% off :panic:!!!!!
View attachment 4241969
....my head nearly exploded.

Fortunately, the large is my favorite size in this style, and you can't go wrong with classic black.....wearing her today!

Wow post mod pics please!!!

Reactions: Sunshine mama
Wow post mod pics please!!!

Does anyone have the Niki in red? If so, can you pls post modeling pics?
Also anyone have the large Niki? Modeling Pics pls! Scrolling though the whole thread takes so long!! ♥️
....I thought I posted this earlier, but here's my large black from yesterday
mod.jpg
....also some other pics of the large from this thread
9EE2BD55-E6EA-4647-9665-67E2A15E9E2C.jpeg 88FE5D03-CDC5-47FF-839E-ADCEA18CC03A.jpeg IMG_6369.jpg A04E9792-C22C-460D-B078-06367FB51106.jpeg IMG_3949.jpg

and lastly this other thread has some pics a red baby Niki
https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/post-your-saint-laurent-bags-here.845825/page-89#post-32553068

Attachments

• IMG_4545.jpg
    IMG_4545.jpg
    189.4 KB · Views: 1,684
....I thought I posted this earlier, but here's my large black from yesterday
View attachment 4242918
....also some other pics of the large from this thread
View attachment 4242919 View attachment 4242920 View attachment 4242921 View attachment 4242922 View attachment 4242923

and lastly this other thread has some pics a red baby Niki
https://forum.purseblog.com/threads/post-your-saint-laurent-bags-here.845825/page-89#post-32553068
Thank you so much! I did end up going through the whole thread! lol
I took the plunge and got a large red Niki. It’s going to be my fun bag. My wardrobe is pretty neutral so this will be a very bright pop!!

Reactions: Sunshine mama
I love my Niki. But does anyone of you feel a bit bothered that the flap kinda sag especially when the bag is heavy? Also the part where the magnet is.... the leather gets cinched upwards....

Maybe I'm used to structured bags and I'm a bit OCD about bags maintaining its shape.
But any one here has any tips on maintaining the shape of the flap? I've tried using a bag organiser but no use.
View attachment 4125178

I agree! Love my medium Nikki but was also trying to figure out a way to prevent it from sagging. Did you ever figure out a solution, or decide to just embrace the sagging?

I am joining the Niki cult!

At first, I didn't like Niki because it didn't look good in the picture. I went to Saint Laurent boutique to check out Vicky and I fell in love with Niki instead. The bag is so light than the medium Loulou that I have. I know right away that I should get this girl.

Welcome home girl!
I love the embossed croc! Do you have more photos of this bag?

Now that I have the medium black crinkly leather Niki and the croc embossed large Niki, I am in LOVE with the croc embossed bag. I love both of course, but for day-to-day-fits everything and goes with everything, the croc is absolutely perfect. I would normally not think a croc embossed bag was more versatile but it is. I do have to baby it more, however, as the leather is softer, but that is the only downside. The black crinkly leather is much edgier and pulls together an otherwise boring outfit -- it looks great with jeans and a tee-shirt, etc. but also since it's smaller, it looks nice on a night out, and I don't have to worry about the leather. So ... both are great. I just know I'll use the croc bag a lot more. These are my very favorite bags of all of my handbags! Here's a pic of the croc (not of mine obviously -- I should take one) in case anyone is curious about it. It's so pretty...
I'd love to see more pics of the croc! I am considering this bag, and I think that leather/color combo is only in YSL stores, and I don't live near one unfortunately.

I'm debating on the Niki or the Sunset both in the medium size in turquoise. Any suggestions/comments on either bag?
45419787CH_13_a_V4.jpg

45419810KO_13_a_V4.jpg