Saint Laurent YSL Kate Thread

Hi! I’m new to the purse forum and was wondering if anyone has seen a beige small or medium kate tassel with GHW in the grained leather variety?

I’ve searched high and low recently and have only come across the WOC size, croc embossed, or without the tassel beige kates.

Hey guys! Got these two Kates today and wanna share some photos! :angel:
One is small with tri-colored hardware (gold/rose gold/silver) and the other one medium black on black. I didn’t notice that the small one was smooth leather (I wanted it in grained only) plus, even though beautiful, I’m afraid it’s a bit too small for my needs.

Here are photos of both of them and mod shots with black on black one! :love:
View attachment 4965795View attachment 4965796View attachment 4965797View attachment 4965798View attachment 4965799View attachment 4965800
Absolutely stunning! I’ve been eyeing the black on black medium Kate as well, are you still happy with it? How much use do you get out of it? I’m debating between the black with silver HW and the black with black HW. Leaning towards the black, it looks so cool and different.

Reactions: Sunshine888
Absolutely stunning! I’ve been eyeing the black on black medium Kate as well, are you still happy with it? How much use do you get out of it? I’m debating between the black with silver HW and the black with black HW. Leaning towards the black, it looks so cool and different.
Replying to my own post! Just got the Kate medium in black and wow is she amazing!! Has just** enough room to fit essentials, and the black hardware is so elegant and chic while also edgy and understated all at the same time! Can’t wait to take her out!

Attachments

• D94863BD-2AA2-4024-8300-834379139232.jpeg
    D94863BD-2AA2-4024-8300-834379139232.jpeg
    168 KB · Views: 89
Hi guys, does anyone know if the small Kate with tassel comes in a grey colour way in the grainy leather with GHW? I came across one for sale pre-loved but haven't been able to find any photos of this colour on the internet! Thanks!

Does anyone know if the YSL Kate Tassel in Croc small size (20cm) comes in matte? I know there is a shiny leather croc version for small, and also the old small Kate comes in the matte croc. I can't seem to find information if the new small comes in the matte croc and I'm so in love with the small size and matte croc!
Hi, I'm currently looking to sell mine to fundraise for a charity event. It comes complete with authentication cards/certificates and a dust bag.

Hi,

I'm debating between black small silver hardware and black hardware.

Does anyone have the black hardware? Any chipping?

Is this bag worth buying at the current price? I read next week Saint Laurent will increase their prices so basically need to decide ASAP!

Kate belt bag in dune. Love the versatility of this bag :smile: the belt can be removed to use the bag as a clutch, and I've seen videos of people attaching a gold chain to the loops to make it a shoulder bag.

View attachment 4926318
I bought mine from Vestiaire Collective and was wondering if you could help me double check the authenticity. The one I’ve seen on Instagram has an aged gold metal whereas the one I got from VC looks like a shiny gold metal. What is yours like?

Does anyone have the Kate tassel in gold hardware? Have you experienced any tarnishing in the hardware?
I have a beige one in size medium with gold hardware. I bought it just before the lockdown at the end of 2019 and the gold plating is still bright and shiny. But I live in dry climate, so I rarely have any issues with a metal getting tarnished.