Saint Laurent Sac De Jour...

Just bought this preloved baby SDJ in the prettiest pink! I have a few questions
  1. Can someone please help me identify the type of leather on my bag? Wondering if it’s the type that’ll keep its shape better or not.
  2. Does anyone else use inserts to help with shape?
  3. What spray do you recommend to minimize colour transfer?
Thanks in advance!!

E681BEE1-2318-4636-9694-6BD639D47A6D.jpeg

D721E5BA-3868-4B35-A226-C8D3D86F751D.jpeg

48E28685-44CA-4A74-A3EC-599C39027ACA.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: mal
Hi are there any signifikant wear and tear on this bag? I would like to buy also the cros embossed nano in black.
Is this the shiny or matte leather?

I also own the same bag MrsSlocomb has (Forest Green Croc Nano) that's shiny. I haven't noticed any significant wear and tear on mine either but I don't baby that bag. It's been through drizzle, minor knocking against walls and doors, tumbling to the floor of my car. No noticeable scratches on the leather itself but little scratches on the bag feet. It still looks like new otherwise.

Reactions: MrsSlocomb
Hi, I'm new here and just bought a large SDJ, it's the older version pebbled calfskin with the metal feet. Would someone help me verify it's authenticity? Two things stood out to me, the inner pouch doesn't detach via the snap buttons and there is no shoulder strap. Is this how the older model was? And what year is this model?

Hi, I'm new here and just bought a large SDJ, it's the older version pebbled calfskin with the metal feet. Would someone help me verify it's authenticity? Two things stood out to me, the inner pouch doesn't detach via the snap buttons and there is no shoulder strap. Is this how the older model was? And what year is this model?
I don’t think we are supposed to authenticate anything here, but what you’ve described sounds like the very first 40cm version of the SDJ. What is the lining of the bag?

Has anyone sold their SdJ and regretted it? I keep waffling on whether to sell mine. I have the large size in taupe-y grey pebbled leather, so it doesn’t come with a shoulder strap. I bought it preloved and have only used it 2-3x. But it may come in handy in the future if I go back to the office.

Can anyone offer input on their opinion between the Sac De Jour Nano vs Celine Luggage Nano.
At the moment, I'm drawn to the Luggage; I remember how popular it was when I was in high school and maybe Im trying just trying to check it off. Although, I feel like I will get tired of its rather busy front side when I get older, compared to the simplicity of the SDJ.
Thoughts?

Reactions: nekkid