Saint Laurent Lou Lou Lovers

So the price of Loulou small went up from £1645 to £1860, medium Loulou went from £1800ish to £2050. Puffer small has gone up from £1800ish to £2050. So roughly most bags have gone up by £200-£300. It seems different websites are raising prices at different times and there are few websites that are still offering old prices, perhaps that is older stock. There is still time to snag a bag at last month’s price. I wouldn’t be surprised if Saint Laurent has another price increase in autumn or so.
Saint Laurent's price increases are quite predictable, they usually do one in May/June and another in November as observed in the last few years.

I received my toy LouLou from Selfridges today. It came factory wrapped in the ysl box but obviously they stored it wrong. The shipping box was in perfect condition so they packed it that way. I stuffed it and massaged it with heat. It’s a little better.

Will this get better or should I just return?

View attachment 5397680
After heat and moisturizer

View attachment 5397681
Oh.. what a shame. I would return it or exchange. It looks damaged unfortunately.

Reactions: Raaz
I’m new to the Saint Laurent thread and am contemplating buying a small taupe Loulou. With the recent price increases, I realized that I really should pull the trigger before anything else happens!
Small LouLou went up 365 dollars in Canada

It looks like Ssense still has them at the old price of $2795 Cdn. The new Canadian price on the YSL website is $3160 (though they do have more colours) - that’s the same bag right? Would you recommend pulling the trigger now before ssense has a price increase?

Last edited:
I’m new to the Saint Laurent thread and am contemplating buying a small taupe Loulou. With the recent price increases, I realized that I really should pull the trigger before anything else happens!

It looks like Ssense still has them at the old price of $2795 Cdn. The new Canadian price on the YSL website is $3160 (though they do have more colours) - that’s the same bag right? Would you recommend pulling the trigger now before ssense has a price increase?

Yes, for sure…go for it! The taupe small Loulou is a great bag! Ssense usually keeps prices set on current stock, then they’ll go to the new higher price when they get in new pieces.

Reactions: bunnylooloo
Yes, for sure…go for it! The taupe small Loulou is a great bag! Ssense usually keeps prices set on current stock, then they’ll go to the new higher price when they get in new pieces.

Thank you, I bought it last night! I wasn’t sure if I should wait for a sale. I got a 10% Farfetch new sign up code, but it didn’t work on YSL (and would still be more expensive after the price increase!)

I know Ssense has their summer sale soon, so worst case scenario, I could return and buy it again if it’s cheaper. They also honour any price decreases and will give adjustments for 14 days.

Do the small taupe Loulou’s ever go on sale for more than the typical 10% discounts?

Last edited:
Thank you, I bought it last night! I wasn’t sure if I should wait for a sale. I got a 10% Farfetch new sign up code, but it didn’t work on YSL (and would still be more expensive after the price increase!)

I know Ssense has their summer sale soon, so worst case scenario, I could return and buy it again if it’s cheaper. They also honour any price decreases and will give adjustments for 14 days.

on that note, I also saw what I think is a medium taupe loulou for $2720 Cdn - $75 cheaper than the small if anyones looking!

I just wore mine small taupe over the weekend and I have to admit, it was so easy to match the bag. Beautiful universal neutral. Hope you find your Small Taupe too.
The taupe seems like a good neutral that’s not black! I’d be too paranoid with the light beige or white personally. I can’t wait to get mine in the mail. I hope it all goes well. Will for sure update this thread when I do the pictures you posted of yours take my breath away! Good thing you got it before the price increase.

Reactions: Raaz
The taupe seems like a good neutral that’s not black! I’d be too paranoid with the light beige or white personally. I can’t wait to get mine in the mail. I hope it all goes well. Will for sure update this thread when I do the pictures you posted of yours take my breath away! Good thing you got it before the price increase.
I rushed for it…The loulou has been on my list since it’s launched, but would always end up buying something else. Luckily I managed to snag it at good price with 10% discount as well.

Stopped in Saks today to try on some Loulou’s and to see the colours in person. Love the taupe and I’m happy I picked the small up from Ssense for the old price. The medium looks more proportionate with my bulky coat, but I think the small is the way to go since I’m not usually in this many layers. The black suede small definitely did not photograph well with my sherpa jacket!

Attachments

• EF064583-64CF-49C6-BF6E-8DDB4D10F2C7.jpeg
    EF064583-64CF-49C6-BF6E-8DDB4D10F2C7.jpeg
    110 KB · Views: 184
  • 5522C562-9675-40EF-88DD-76A033C9CBB7.jpeg
    5522C562-9675-40EF-88DD-76A033C9CBB7.jpeg
    100.6 KB · Views: 207
  • C0751750-8B0A-49F5-912F-B252D39B855D.jpeg
    C0751750-8B0A-49F5-912F-B252D39B855D.jpeg
    175.1 KB · Views: 212
  • 7B90949D-B38B-4678-8DC5-BFE36C14F086.jpeg
    7B90949D-B38B-4678-8DC5-BFE36C14F086.jpeg
    79.6 KB · Views: 207
Hey guys. I have a question. I got a toy loulou in navy and it’s my first YSL bag. It find that the leather isn’t that soft and I tried a few on and they are all a bit similar. Has anyone conditioned their bags before and what was the outcome ? I am also wondering if it’s normal that the bags aren’t that soft. I haven’t tried on many other bags besides toy loulou and camera bag.

I rushed for it…The loulou has been on my list since it’s launched, but would always end up buying something else. Luckily I managed to snag it at good price with 10% discount as well.

what price did you manage to get it for ? I ended up buying a toy loulou in London for £1120 which was around $1400.. I just looked at the prices now and wow I can’t believe it compared to how much I paid.

Hey guys. I have a question. I got a toy loulou in navy and it’s my first YSL bag. It find that the leather isn’t that soft and I tried a few on and they are all a bit similar. Has anyone conditioned their bags before and what was the outcome ? I am also wondering if it’s normal that the bags aren’t that soft. I haven’t tried on many other bags besides toy loulou and camera bag.

what price did you manage to get it for ? I ended up buying a toy loulou in London for £1120 which was around $1400.. I just looked at the prices now and wow I can’t believe it compared to how much I paid.
How did you get the 10% discount ?
I got mine on European website Vitkac…it was my first time shopping there so I was a bit apprehensive but turns out they are legit. They were selling small Loulou for approx $1800 USD inclusive of duties and taxes and also had 10% off for shopping through their app. Needless to say, I was a happy bunny.

Reactions: bunnylooloo