Sage / Sunshine / Light Grey - Which Nikki?

Honestly, why aren't you thinking about WINE? I agree!

Everyone seems to love the wine but I really don't like reds. I don't like dark red light red burgundy or any of it! I know the wine does seem versatile and everyone loves it but honestly I don't think it would work for me.

I wear a lot of yellows, lime greens, navy, corals, and colors that I just feel like would clash with a deep red.

I'm leaning towards fawn or light grey now!

Why are there so many great ones to chose from?! It makes it a lot harder.

Okay,

What about Sideral Gray, Light Gray, or Fawn? Anyone have any experience with these? I would love to have silver hardware with a gray bag, but for fawn I would want the goldish. I don't know what these come with!

I just realized how many greys RM makes. CG, LG, DG, Sideral Grey, Charcoal. Speaking of all those greys, how about Flatiron Grey? There are a few on Ecrater right now for a pretty good price. I don't own FIG myself, nor have I studied the color/leather/texture that much either, so I don't really know how similar it is to CG.

My cloud grey is super brown... almost to the point I cannot wear it with black. It looks almost like chocolate.

Because my CG is soooo brown is the only reason I'm leaning towards sideral grey instead of fawn, but I love them both! So hard! You guys are great for helping out with all the input. I am definitely no expert.

I just realized how many greys RM makes. CG, LG, DG, Sideral Grey, Charcoal. Speaking of all those greys, how about Flatiron Grey? There are a few on Ecrater right now for a pretty good price. I don't own FIG myself, nor have I studied the color/leather/texture that much either, so I don't really know how similar it is to CG.
The FIG is a blue-grey leather, beautiful slightly pebbled texture. Great color and leather.