Saffiano lux tote, what colour to choose?

yvonnek

Aug 14, 2008
Hi ladies, I am new to this beauty, and I do want to get one but I am indecisive what colour to choose. I want something that is classic and versatile but not black, because I already have too many black handbags in my closet. I want something that is versatile, classic and yet pop. Any suggestion? I am looking into red, blue or cammeo, but worried I don't carry the colour well. Is the red very fiery red that could goes well any outfit? I am not a red person, but when look into the pic, the red is catching my eyes so as the blue. Are the red and blue always in the season and tone and hue are the same always? Please advise! Thanks!

Definitely a tough choice! Prada offers so many beautiful colors in the Saffiano leather, it is hard to choose! I think it is a good idea to go with a color other than black, especially if you have a lot of black already.

My vote would be to go with the red. Red gives you a pop of color and at the same time is very versatile. Blue is also very pretty though! Which blue are you considering? I know Prada offers the bag in at least a couple shades of blue. I think there is only one shade of red. I don't know if it is the same year from year.

Well i bought black first.its my first love!! :heart::love: now im saving up to get the orange...papaya!!! Its just soo beautiful!! Its probably the closest ill get to a birkin.. But still the orange shade is just so original :loveeyes::loveeyes:

Hungry Hamster said:
I just got my papaya today ;). Here is the picture in case you are interested in Papaya. I spotted a new color-mustard looking one, it was gorgeous!!

Is that papaya in size 2274??? Can you please do a modeling shot? I am contemplating between papaya or red in 1876.

tlilrascal said:
Lovely bag. I saw the mustard color online the other day and now I'm lusting after that one. I swear it never ends.

Thank you ;) I'm really happy with the color too. It was worth my 2.5 months wait. Yes, they keep coming up with gorgeous colors!! You have to show us if you ever get it!

Hungry Hamster said:
Yes it's 2274 ;). I will def show u the modeling shot when I get a chance!

How did you decide between red or orange? I'm having a hard time- do you think orange would be classic??? I prefer the 2274 in comparison to 1876.

Hungry Hamster said:
I just got my papaya today ;). Here is the picture in case you are interested in Papaya. I spotted a new color-mustard looking one, it was gorgeous!!

It's gorgeous! I love bn2274 such great size! I got mine 2 weeks ago yet I haven't use it enough. Your bag looks like Hermes :smile:

I recently just came back from europe and saw a few classic (but not black) colours that I thought were gorgeous. I bought the one in cammeo (light pink/nude), but I also really like the light grey one as well. The SA in via condotti said it was last season, but if you can get your hands on that colour, it's also very classic and versatile