Which Bag Should Replace The Tulum PM?

• Galliera PM

• Neverfull MM

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

imashopaholic

when in doubt, shop!
May 9, 2008
As many of you know I recently received and revealed my new-to-me Tulum PM which I thought was a beautiful bag. But after several days of wearing it I've realised it's nowhere near as big as I need and has barely enough room inside for my basics. The front pocket only holds my keys and lip gloss, while the internal compartment is much smaller than the exterior appears.

So I've come to the conclusion that I've got to find my Tulum a good home, and track down a replacement bag that will be big enough for the things I carry around with me and in a style that's suited to my needs/age/body shape.

As you can see, the Tulum PM can only comfortably accommodate my agenda, wallet, coin holder, sunglasses and mobile phone, leaving not a lot of room for my cosmetic case and the other bits and pieces I tend to carry around.

tuluminside.jpg

I'm considering the Galliera PM or Neverfull MM as a replacement bag and need your thoughts on which would suit me best. If you have another suggestion please mention it. TIA! :heart:

For reference, here's me holding the Josephine PM (front and side view) which measures 11" x 7.5" (27.5cm x 18.5cm). I'm 5' 1.5" (154cm) and a petito, but am a fan of big bags so long as they're not too heavy.

modeljosephine2.jpg

modeljosephine1.jpg

I had the Tulum pm and though I thought it was adorable as soon as they came out with the Galliera PM I sold the Tulum. It was in beautiful condition too. But I took that money and bought the Galliera and I couldn't be happier. Funny...were in the same situation.

After littlefish recommended the Denim Neo Cabby GM I took a look at it and have to say WOW it's a beautiful bag and very casual chic without being over the top. It's definitely a contender!

I think the Neverfull MM would be too big for you still Imashopaholic. I vote for the Galliera PM. Re: the Multipli-Cite, I have one for uni and it holds a fair amount but I like the style of the Galliera better. Does the Saleya PM hold much? I don't know but that's a cute style too.

I think the Montergueil GM would look really good on you! But the neverfull is nice too (only doesn't have a zipper, which I wouldn't like)

The Neverfull MM cinched is the same size as the Galliera PM, I bought the Neverfull MM and returned it due to the canvas being dryish...but the more I looked it over the cheaper and more flimsy it looked, and I've read how it doesn't stayed cinched, so when open it will look way too big for your size. The Galliera has so much more style to it, I am so glad I exchanged and went with it. There's no comparison (as my SA even said) the Galliera is on another level, you just can't compare, the Neverfull is more simple, lighter grade canvas (there's 3 levels) and an entry level bag.

I'll try to find you some comparison pics....

Wow I didn't know the Galliera PM is the same size as the Neverfull MM cinched! I think I'm picturing the Galliera PM to be much smaller than it is :P How does it compare to the Tulum that Imashopaholic has then? The Tulum looks huge on you Imashopaholic!

Hmmm that picture makes it look small! Maybe your modelling pics are out of proportion somehow :P Ok well forgetting about size and all, the Galliera wins cos it's so gorgeous!