Saddle Bag Sun Bleached HELP!

spiehl

Jul 24, 2006
Ok, so I have had my saddle bag for almost 2 years now. It is the basic black canvas print, with the patent leather strap. It was my first "big time" designer bag purchase- but I haven't seen a single bag since then that I really feel like is worth the money. I want to get my bag re-furbished- it is a little sun bleached on the flap side- does Dior charge to get the bag re-furbished or repaired? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

it depends on how extensive the bleaching is and whether it's reversible. if it's something that is reversible, you can bring it to dior to get them to fix it for you. there'd be a charge for it if it's outside of the 1 year warranty (as far as i know). i've had my trotter romantique's velvet straps dry cleaned but the cost for it was pretty cheap. the other time when dior fixed the rivets on my gaucho, it was for free because i'd the bag for less than a month.

the waiting time for getting the bag fixed might be hellish though. although from experience, it seems like the policy of refurbishment, etc varies from store to store.

hope that helps some. ;)

If you call Dior customer service 1 800 929 DIOR they can direct you or take it back to the store you bought it. They should tell you if it can be repaired or if ther will be a cost.