sad...still waiting for my shirise order

1. sad...debbie told me that my 2 shrugs would be sent out on saturday (the day i purchased), but then somebody told me that UPS doesn't ship out on saturdays, so I thought to myself..."OK, i'll just get my bags on wednesday then instead of tuesday." BUT NO BAGS! :yucky: It's already 5:19 so I doubt they are coming later. :cry: just wanted to whine.

2. You can call them & ask for the tracking number... I just did.. I thought that I'll get it today too, but it turned out that I'll get it on Friday, since I live in CA so it take a while... I guess...

3. i live in CA too!!! Yes, I'll call tomorrow to get tracking. FRIDAY! that just depresses me.

4. yes...friday it is. i just called shirise and they confirmed it. SIGH...=(

5. yeah... UPS ground takes their time :sad:
    Don't worry, didi, at least when you get them, you'll get two at once! I'm sure it'll make up for the wait ;)

6. PLease post pics when you receive them.....I love shrugs....

7. hang in there, 2 more days, definitely post pics when u get them...

8. thanks for your support guys! I will definitely post pics! AND I am sooooo curious about the trying the rubbing technique to make them into 2004 leather. I will definitely post before-after pics......ohhlala, cornflower and ink, here I come!

9. my ink shrug is coming today! yay!

10. ick i have to wait til fri (or even as far as monday!) for my bag from balNY, so i feel your pain!

11. i don't understand why it's soooooo painful!!!!! I guess I'm obsessed.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice