Sac Flanerie, Sac Shopping or Cabas Alto as a diaper bag?

smeegle

Nov 17, 2015
Hi there all,

First time mom-to-be here and I wanted to know what you think of any of these bags as a possible diaper bag? any experiences? I'm on the taller side if that helps..

Thanks so much guys!

Measurements for your reference:

Cabas Alto: 22x15x6
Sac Flanerie 45: 17x12x5
Sac Flanerie 50: 19x13x5
Sac Shopping: 19x13x5.5

I have the Sac Shopping and the Flanerie 45. I actually purchased the flanerie originally so that it could be my diaper bag.... I think I used it two times before I realized I didn't want ANYTHING to spill on it. Now I just use it for travel. But, out of the options you list, I think the Sac Shopping would work great if you get an organizer for it. It's a great tote and comfortable to carry. The straps would fit on a stroller too I think. I'm on the tall side as well, 5' 9". My sac shopping tote already has wear and tear on it, so I feel pretty comfortable "throwing" it around. My flanerie is in better condition, so I just got nervous using it around wipes and milk and dirty diapers. Good luck with your choice!

I have the Sac Shopping and the Flanerie 45. I actually purchased the flanerie originally so that it could be my diaper bag.... I think I used it two times before I realized I didn't want ANYTHING to spill on it. Now I just use it for travel. But, out of the options you list, I think the Sac Shopping would work great if you get an organizer for it. It's a great tote and comfortable to carry. The straps would fit on a stroller too I think. I'm on the tall side as well, 5' 9". My sac shopping tote already has wear and tear on it, so I feel pretty comfortable "throwing" it around. My flanerie is in better condition, so I just got nervous using it around wipes and milk and dirty diapers. Good luck with your choice![/QUOTE

Thank you so much dear! I would be getting either of them used/preloved, so I am hoping that that would make things easier on my mind if things were to spill etc..based on the features of the bags, do you think a zipper at the top (sac flanerie) is important? I should also modify the title to include the All In (I woudl get that new, as it is still available online) because I like the look of that bag too...

If it’s a diaper bag I don’t think it’s absolutely necessary to have a zipper. But it is nice to have compartments or an insert or even like those zip pouches that you can use to store different things, especially if they are water proof.