Sac De Jour

smobon

Jun 20, 2015
Hi

I'd really love to get one of these lovely bags
I can't decide between the nano or baby
I'm 5'4, size 8-10 (UK)

I was wondering if anyone has any modshots and experience with the quality (I take care of my things but am not into super baby-ing things)

Also, I wondered whether anyone has any experience of putting an ipad pro 10.5 and or iphone plus in either of these please?

Thanks so much! xx

I have both the nano and baby size. If you like that croc embrossed look they only have it in the baby size. If you have a large wallet or a lot of stuff I would go for the baby, the nano size can only fit things like cardholders, smallish wallets, and objects.

D65BB6AE-878A-4A1D-A7D6-39C9DCA97A39.jpeg
Hi

I'd really love to get one of these lovely bags
I can't decide between the nano or baby
I'm 5'4, size 8-10 (UK)

I was wondering if anyone has any modshots and experience with the quality (I take care of my things but am not into super baby-ing things)

Also, I wondered whether anyone has any experience of putting an ipad pro 10.5 and or iphone plus in either of these please?

Thanks so much! xx

I have the baby size and my height is 5’3”. I love this size and it actually holds more than one might think. Mine is the new souple version.

Attachments

• 1FA025F9-B467-4E15-8296-3CDC85569E3C.jpeg
    1FA025F9-B467-4E15-8296-3CDC85569E3C.jpeg
    144.2 KB · Views: 1,181
Hi this is tge new supple one? I prefer this over the older versions. It's leather is more thick and nice. I have the older version. :smile:

Yes it is the souple. I agree about the leather but there is just something about the classic one I seem to like as well. I think it is the structure of it is a bit stiffer.

Hi, have you found the structure to stay or has it become more soft?

It is the same as the day I purchased it, which was in July. I use it everyday and love it. I’m considering getting a second. Such an easy bag to hand carry, or put on shoulder or use crossbody. I tend to primarily use it crossbody. It was a great choice for me. Good luck.