Sabrina Journey, She is finally here!

Charlie

O.G.
Apr 28, 2007
When ceriseslover first posted about the Sabrinas I didnt like them too much. After Donnalynn and Ashdir got theirs, I felt like I needed one. It looked so pretty and chic.

The stores near me did not have them, not even Macys. So I didnt know what it looked like IRL but it kept calling my name. I didnt order one because I wanted to see it first since I did not want to make yet another return to Coach.

Before PCE I called my store to get information about it and after going back and forth, my SA could not find it and told me such bag didnt exist. I describe it for her and when she asked me where I found out about it i mention the forum (not the actual name), she replied with "oh, I know what forum you are talking about, the back must be fake then" and I was like WTF, so Magazines now promote fake Coach bags too. She said she would ask and then call me back.

I called back after I got my PCE card and it was available but they told me I had to pay full price for it since it was excluded. I was sad. I called other three stores in SF, they told me the same.

They call me one day to tell me they were available for order and if I wanted to order one, (another SA) I said no, because you guys wont let me use my PCE card on a bag is not excluded I wont buy anything. They said they will ask and called me back.

They called me back and said sorry, no can do. I said fine.

There is a thread about it and people is getting sabrinas with PCE. So I called another store in SF and they tell me yes, come in and order one. So I did, the day before PCE ended.

Coach called me again on the following day PCE ended to see if I still wanted to order one, I said I ordered one on Satuday. They are like, ok "well they just became available" WTF you just called me last week and offered me one. They asked me if I was able to use my PCE and who helped me, I didnt say who but I said "Coach Galleria in SF took care of it, their CS is great, Thank you"

My Sabrina arrived today and I was expecting more, I mean I like it but I wanted to LOVE this bag after all the trouble went just to get it. I will keep it for now and see if it grows on me, I am only 5 ish and I think the bag is too small for me, I am bummed. I might return it and go for the large or wait untill next PCE and get a Grey Lindsay.

Ps. If you are asking yourself, why did I go through all this trouble it is because I am saving as much as I can to buy a house soon. :wlae:

To the pictures:

Natural light:

attachment.php

The plate thingy:

attachment.php

I am going to take off the big metal tag and keep the two patents:

attachment.php

Purple linning, that I do love:

attachment.php

The creed is gold :nuts:, loves it too.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Modeling pictures for TnC

On the arm:

attachment.php

On shoulder, it is a little tight. I wonder if it will stretch a little.
I know too it will fit better after I loose some pounds I packed in the
last three months. Desk job :rolleyes:. I will go back to my normal weight for Sabrina's Sake :roflmfao:

attachment.php

Long strap:

attachment.php

Long strap side shot:

attachment.php

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Adore her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a load of crap you had to go through! I"m dying for one! I'd proably put her on the pillow next to me and kick the boyfriend outta bed! LOL! She is gorgeous!

the sabrina looks pretty! thanks sweetie for the modeling pics!! i appreciate it! oh and i'm sooo sorry you had to go through all that BS!! I hate when that happens!!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Adore her!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What a load of crap you had to go through! I"m dying for one! I'd proably put her on the pillow next to me and kick the boyfriend outta bed! LOL! She is gorgeous!

Lmao, I dont think BF will be too happy about it :roflmfao:

the sabrina looks pretty! thanks sweetie for the modeling pics!! i appreciate it! oh and i'm sooo sorry you had to go through all that BS!! I hate when that happens!!

You are so welcome. Thank you guys for reading my long a** thread :nuts:

Oh no! Im so sorry you went through all of that and now you dont love it!!! Its my smallest bag, too, but try it out - you can fit a surprising amount of stuff inside. As for the shorter straps, I wouldnt wear it like that anyway, and I'm only 5' also and petite - I personally think it looks stupid like that, but thats just me. I took the long strap off and use this one strictly as my "ladylike" bag, carried in my hand or on my arm. And I guess I'm a "bling-y" person because I LOVE the three hangtags. Then again, Im a "put on all of my jewelry just to take the garbage out" kinda girl! But if you dont love it, definitely return it for something that you know is THE one!

I'm so glad you finally got her and what a ridiculous amount of crap they put you through - that's insane! I think she looks super cute on you - you're tiny so the the small size works and I like her both on your arm and with the shoulder strap! I'm heading over to get my Lg. in the green patent in an hour or so too!

Lovely bag. My black leather sabrina has blue lining, non gold creed and different hangtags...interesting, I guess they made them a little different on the "pilot" bags

Thanks you guys. I Actually like it a lot, I just wish it was a little tinny bigger after all it says small/medium but I dont see the medium anywhere. I love the shinny patent gold handtag the metal one not so much and the linning is TDF

Suzee, do you think the new mirror'ed sabrina is made of the same material as the creed on this one? my camera is acting weird and I did not catch it's shinny. The leather is not as shinny as the other Sabrinas I've seen tho, it does not bothers me.
BTW, I Cant wait to see your patent one.

Oh man, I am like a MILLION times more excited for Sabrinas now that I saw someone with it on their shoulder with the normal straps. I didn't think it was possible. I'm pretty scrawny so maybe I can swing it HAHA. Is this the large size or the smaller size?