Sable in Action

Yes it is., Gucci.

I was recently outbid on a similar Gucci bag (in brown)... :crybaby:... someone got a pretty sweet deal. I was kindasorta relieved because I'd just pulled the trigger on a pre-owned sable that I knew was in need of some professional TLC. Oh, well ~ that's the way the budget crumbles! They would have been good together, though... damn.
sable-brown.png

gucci-bamboo.png

I was recently outbid on a similar Gucci bag (in brown)... :crybaby:... someone got a pretty sweet deal. I was kindasorta relieved because I'd just pulled the trigger on a pre-owned sable that I knew was in need of some professional TLC. Oh, well ~ that's the way the budget crumbles! They would have been good together, though... damn.
View attachment 4376115

View attachment 4376120

Coat is gorgeous! (As is the bag. Sorry you didn’t get it)

Reactions: Flip88 and ninama
View attachment 4376115

View attachment 4376120

wonderful coat!

Reactions: ninama