Sable in Action

These coats are all drop dead gorgeous. However, I'm thinking that it may be time for vertical pelts to make a comeback. These days, every, single online photo I see is of a horizontal cut. Still, if you go into any furrier's shop, you will see vertically cut coats for sale. These trends are cyclical, I presume.
Yes you have a point. I see vertical pelts (also with chinchilla fur) on sale but not worn as much. I wonder. Still, I suppose fur is such a classic piece either will always be 'in fashion".

Reactions: cdtracing
These coats are all drop dead gorgeous. However, I'm thinking that it may be time for vertical pelts to make a comeback. These days, every, single online photo I see is of a horizontal cut. Still, if you go into any furrier's shop, you will see vertically cut coats for sale. These trends are cyclical, I presume.

Yes this definitely seems to be the trend. I noticed older coats I mostly see vertical although I do still see them in stores too. I’ll take either!

This is gorgeous!

I do prefer horizontal to vertical, in any case, in particular in the case of these coats combined with this kind of outfits , whereas I do see the point of also going for a vertical cut - and something mixed can be also quite stylish.
Actually, the sable coat I'm waiting for right now has a diagonal tailoring which I find amazing. Well, I'd say that whatever style of sable IS amazing

Ladies was just in Sable heaven. Neiman Marcus has racks of furs on sale. Was shocked to see sable. Hard to take pics because I didn’t want to embarrass myself. First one was on sale for $42,000. Can’t remember price of shorter one but it was a lot. These were sale prices and listed as Russian sable.
View attachment 4357727
View attachment 4357728
Oh how amazing [emoji7]

Reactions: snibor
Ladies was just in Sable heaven. Neiman Marcus has racks of furs on sale. Was shocked to see sable. Hard to take pics because I didn’t want to embarrass myself. First one was on sale for $42,000. Can’t remember price of shorter one but it was a lot. These were sale prices and listed as Russian sable.
View attachment 4357727
View attachment 4357728

Mmmmmmm. . . I can smell it form here. Intoxicating.

View attachment 4357727
View attachment 4357728

I think this is pretty good value https://www.farfetch.com/uk/shopping/women/liska-oversized-coat-item-12379847.aspx?storeid=9140 save me from myself I'm not getting aother

Reactions: Flip88 and snibor