SA recommendation REQUEST thread

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Does anyone have SA recommendations in Madrid, Barcelona, Paris, Nice, Rome, Milan, Florence, Berlin, and Hamburg? I'm going in June :biggrin:

2. Does anyone have a Saks SA in Florida? I am confused because my local store said they cannot request items and I have to work with the in-stock store directly?

3. Does anyone have a SA contact at the Four Seasons- Macau? Would love the SA to do the work so hubby can just walk in and purchase!

4. Anyone have a NORDSTROM SA (not in Topanga or Seattle locations). Thanks!

5. Looking for Chanel Palm Beach, FL
    Houston, TX
    NYC 57th St

Thanks!

6. Looking for an SA to text directly at the Wakiki Boutique location.

Thanks in advance :smile:

7. Does anyone have a recommended SA at the Hudson Yards Neiman Marcus in NYC? Or the flagship on 57th? Thank you so much!!

8. Hi does anyone have an SA at

Saks Chevy Chase Maryland location
    And/or
    Saks Pennsylvania Bala Cynwyd location?

Thanks in advance! :smile:

9. Hello. Does anyone have an SA recommendation in London and Barcelona? TIA

10. Hello! Would love if anyone can recommend me an SA from any of the London stores
    Thank you! :flowers:

11. Hello, I need an SA at Waikiki boutique or Ala Moana. I’m going there in a few days and need to know what my options are. Thanks in advance!

12. Hi does anyone have a contact in Dubai for any of the Chanel boutiques please?

13. Could someone please give me any details of a SA in London or anywhere in UK. Any contact info would be appreciated as desperately looking for something.
    Thank you
    Xx

14. Does anyone know if Carmen still works at the London New Bond Street location? Looking for additional SAs in London NBS, Harrods, and Heathrow! I’m going to London next month. Thanks!

15. Hello, does anyone have an SA at Saks Beverly Hills? I am seriously considering a classic flap. Many thanks in advance:smile: