SA Love? lol.

I don't think it would be a problem for him...but you'll have to ask; he's probably not going to take the risk. Good luck and as I tell my child...be safe.:P

i disagree, a 42 year old man, saying no to a hot 22 year old chick? LOL. UNLESS he's a devoted married man....

it's a 42 year old's wet dream!

Hahaha...you're correct about the wet dream. I just didn't think he'd have to nerve to ask a sweet 22 year old out first especially since they do have a sort of professional relationship. Smile, you girls know far better than me; I am so old and out of the dating scene.

I don't mean to be a damper on your party but what if you guys hook up and it doesn't end up working? Would it be awkward for you to see him when you go shopping? Etc, etc.

I can see the attraction in some older guys too. I'm 22 as well, and they just seem more stable and mature.

Good luck though!

It would probably be weird, but I could always go to the other location. Older guys sure do seem more stable and mature than the ones our age, well MOST :lol:

I hope you people are correct and it is every 42+ year old's wet dream hahaha. I am totally smitten...he is the perfect man! Okay, I need to stop smiling like a dumbass :biggrin:

Have you bought anything from him that is evening-appropriate that he hasn't seen you carry? You could strike up a conversation about how great it is when you go out for drinks and then say "Hey, I have an idea! Why don't we both get dressed up one night and I can show you how great it looks?! We can meet at (fill in name of bar/restaurant) and have a drink together!"

Then again, I've been married for 15 years so what do I know?

You people are right, what is the worst that could happen? Aside from getting shut down, which is arguably still better than not knowing if something could ever happen :biggrin:

Issmom, that would be a good idea but he only works in Fine Jewelry. I was thinking of getting my new J12 from him, then possibly suggesting we go out with it together or something. This is a very rough plan :lol:

Good suggestion Iss, but I have been married for 25 years. What do I know! I would probably tell my daughter go for it better to have someone older and wiser who treats you like gold instead of a party animal who takes you forgranted.

Okay well here is a small update!

I went into the boutique today since it was close to another boutique I needed to go to. He wasnt there but I ended up talking to one of his co-workers for a while and was able to squeeze out his approx age. She told me that she thinks he is around 50...OMFG 50! I swear I thought he was in his 40s. I guess Asian men look younger than they are usually. I'm still smitten though, but that seems like a HUGE age difference. I'm still hoping for the best, so wish me luck!!!!!!! Seriously hope he is not married! :love:

*JJ* said:
WOW. 50 is a lot older than 22. it's great that age isn't an issue for you, i just hope he feels the same way.

Isn't it every guy's fantasy to have some hot young thing after them anyways ? :lol:

^^^I am sure hoping that is the case :love:

He is so awesome, now if only I could settle on what to get him for xmas :biggrin: Any ideas? btw its not just him, I get all my regular SAs something for xmas, he will just get something extra special :biggrin:

Noriko said:

He is so awesome, now if only I could settle on what to get him for xmas :biggrin: Any ideas? btw its not just him, I get all my regular SAs something for xmas, he will just get something extra special :biggrin:

Wrap yourself up with a big bow and wear something sexy... JK :P

Noriko said:

Wine ? Impress him with your impeccible taste. :amuse: