SA commissions on bag sales?

IMO the best way to say "thank you" after a bag offer is gifts that can be shared among the team. Everybody can enjoy a nice piece of gourmet chocolate and will know it's from you. But this really depends. Some SA may care more about sales numbers and commission, whereas others feel that they need to be acknowledged on a more personal level.

I worked for a luxury brand 7 years ago, right across from Hermès. They have a pool commission on all non b/k/c goods. Louboutin is the same way. You typically have sales goals to meet, though. I’m not sure if they get bonuses, but a lot of brands that do pool commission tend to reward high performers with salary boosts.

Reactions: baglvr2012
I’d rather show my gratitude for a job well done to the craftsman-the behind the scene person who is constantly under the pressure to perform. A good craftsman on your side can be a tremendous help in getting your things back in a reasonable time frame. I’ve given up a long time ago on trying to figure out the commission game and it’s really no concern to me.
My SA knows me, my loyalty to the brand and is treated with kindness and respect. What more is there?

I’d rather show my gratitude for a job well done to the craftsman-the behind the scene person who is constantly under the pressure to perform. A good craftsman on your side can be a tremendous help in getting your things back in a reasonable time frame. I’ve given up a long time ago on trying to figure out the commission game and it’s really no concern to me.
My SA knows me, my loyalty to the brand and is treated with kindness and respect. What more is there?

That is more than enough. I never expected anything from my clients, and I had a lot of elite clients. It was extra special when they’d send sweets and cookies, but that was a rarity. Didn’t mean I cared more for those clients than others. Sometimes you just make a good connection with people. I’m still friends with some of them.