S.w.o.r.d. Jackets in vegas or ca

I haven't seen any place yet here in Vegas. I had to order mine from Revolve (though, it was worth it for the 30% first time order discount). Ron Herman online carries them, but when I was in the store here in Vegas, I didn't see any. They could have been out, or I missed them, but usually the brick and mortar boutiques don't carry all the stock that the online boutiques do. I'm continuing to check all the little boutiques here, though. If I see it in any of them, I'll let you know.

Thanks bulletproofsoul! I'm going to be out your way in a couple of weeks. I did find a Chocolate Lucca by home like the one on Ron Herman's online store, not sure if I like the Chocolate or the Whiskey better. The Whiskey seems to have more depth. I also was able to get on a list for the Gunmetal Volterra for late October..... Thanks for keeping an eye out for me!!!

Revolve and Kitson carry S.W.O.R.D. in LA. Btw, if you see anything you want to try out on the Revolve website, you can request "in store try on" on the website and they'll post the items to the store on Melrose within 24hrs and you can try them on w/o any obligation to buy.

I hope this helps!

I went out to Kitson on Robertson today-- they are totally sold out of SWORD volterra, and Lucca. Seems the only way to get one is to order online. The SA at Kitson said it seemed that everyone coming into the store was looking for SWORD, and that's ALL they wanted (no substitutes!)

I went out to Kitson on Robertson today-- they are totally sold out of SWORD volterra, and Lucca. Seems the only way to get one is to order online. The SA at Kitson said it seemed that everyone coming into the store was looking for SWORD, and that's ALL they wanted (no substitutes!)

That sucks! I'm sorry they didn't have anything for you. Revolve as of last week had two different S.W.O.R.D. styles (I think they were the volterra and lucca) in stock.

I saw a SWORD at Curve on Robertson when I was there a few weeks ago. When I got back from LA I posted in one of the other SWORD threads about Kitson having a bunch. I guess they are all gone. That was fast! The SWORD I saw at Curve was the asymetrical zip jacket though and they only had one. This was about 3-4 weeks ago.
Curve
154 N Robertson
Los Angeles, CA 90048
Phone: (310) 360-8008